TruckerStrike08 Adventures in TruckStops

truckerstrike08

Navigational Assistant
LOL ok so since I have issues in truck stops it seems allll the flippin time I am going to start posting them in here. Sorta like a journal of my "personal expreiences"

1st stop of the day......Mission to get food and take a tinkle
Nothing really major just made another driver laugh...
No sooner than I walk in I start receiving text messages from of course Lee who is waiting in the fuel aisle. I reply continue to do my business, wash the hands and head to grab some food. I'm standing in line and get 15 more text messages at least. There are people all around looking at me like I'm nuts cause my pocket is singing to them. I finally got tired of it and called Lee and threaten him with if he texts me one more time I'm going to call Sprint and disconnect his services. The driver behind me completely loses control and busts out laughing. I say things half the time without thinking.

2nd stop
OK I walk into a Pilot and head for the ATM and this older woman at least in her 60's asks me how I walk in my boots. I'm like what in the hell, she is gonna ask me for money so instead of hitting the ATM I go to the stuffed animal machine by the ATM so I could tell her I was poor if she asked. So with a blank look on my face I tell her the same way she walks in her shoes. She's like ohhh I can't wear those type of boots cause my leg drags. I'm like yeah they work for me when WE do flatbedding as well and you have a nice day. She continues to talk to me while walking out the door mumbling crap. THEN I hear a voice from behind me say "are you getting ready to do flatbedding?" I'm like uhhh no WE already do. Then he goes on to tell me he has a website with over 300 members and I'm like thats cool I run one as well. He's like well how many do you have?! I replied a 2100 or so. He starts stuttering and talking about the woman that was talkin about my boots. Telling me how she was checking me out when I walked in and was hitting on me. I'm like yeah I know and I don't swing that way and I just ignore idiots like her. Then he's like well a cute girl like you probably gets hit on a lot. And again I reply yeah I ignore those people as well. He said hit goodbyes, I got my money and forgot what I had even went in there for, so I grab some crap and just go. I get out in the truck and ask Lee if he noticed anyone with the description of the 2 people I had just encountered and explained what had just happened. As the woman walked by she was trying to look in the truck and see what she could see apparently. The guy with the website and the woman that was "checking me out" LEFT IN THE SAME FRIGGEN TRUCK!! :headscratch2::nono:

not really truck stop related but it's still a little crazy to me, I posted it on myspace as well.

I was listening to Sirius Road Dog Trucking Radio on 147 today like I do every day and heard a woman talking about how she was injured on the job and her son. I took a note to watch her son on MTV on Saturday and then forgot about it. Then we get home and I am looking around to add people on here and notice a woman's profile so I go look at it. Turned out to be the lady on the radio show earlier today! How crazy is that? Out of allll the people on myspace I find her profile without even looking. Anyway I hope she gets better soon.

LOL I am going to start taking pics and e-mailing them to you of OTHER people that I encounter and then you will probably hush about the Worthless without pics saying LOL I doubt it though

LOL I am going to start taking pics and e-mailing them to you of OTHER people that I encounter and then you will probably hush about the Worthless without pics saying LOL I doubt it though

only one way to find out. get some from the chick in the stall next to you . or any other hottie you come across. i need new twitter material. :whistle:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread