Truckers sought for 'focus group' on Ontario-specific traffic collisions

Maria

Diet Coke
Staff member
The Ministry of Transportation of Ontario has commissioned a study to better understand the root cause of traffic collisions involving heavy trucks in the province, and they want truckers to participate.

The ministry announced it will be conducting a series of focus groups between truckers, police collision re-constructionists and MTO enforcement officers. The focus groups are expected to begin this week in Ottawa.

full story

Minister Steven Del Duca can go and fist himself! I have sent that prick so many e-mails about subpar driver training schools and speed limiters.
Del Duca is in complete denial especially when it comes to speed limiters. Del Duca already knows it all so let Del Duca sort out the mess he has created.

Honorable Steven Del Duca:thefinger: Buddy.

Get involved. Be the guy who tells him to his face that he's a knothead and why.
I told the guy via e-mail that accidents have increased since the introduction of speed limiters. He replied that I was wrong and accidents involving trucks have actually gone down since the introduction of speed limiters.

Now he wants a focus group to understand the root cause truck involved accidents?

Ottawa is 5 hours drive from here one way.

He is a Liberal and there is no talking to those people!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread