TRUCKERS & CITIZENS SHUTDOWN MAY 5, 2008

BANDIT

Dispatch Me Home
This thread is for information and work toward organizing the Shutdown May 5th...All who are ready to work to take back America for the people, come on in.........

Okay everyone,,,,,come in, sit down, roll up your sleeves and lets get started.....we have alot to get done here between now and May 5th. Welcome to our new home.

From here on, we will try to keep this thread focused on the Shutdown effort. Any bitches or gripes we might have. Any venting we need to do will be done on the Layover Tavern thread. I hope this goes well, as we all have a lot of hard work to get the word to as many people as we possibly can in a very short time.

ok, lets see if we can get info addys on mag's and paper's who might pick the story up.
Rolling Stone, the village paper( if their still around ) I'll do some surfing........

I,m not a driver but I was back in the early 70,s ,quit driven to work with my dad as a mason contractor here in upstate NY and still at it.Being self-employed is the same as being a O/O. We feel the hit of gas price increase also but not to the extent of you drivers.Been reading your forum everyday for about a month now and I,m behind you 110%.Lets git-r-done

I,m not a driver but I was back in the early 70,s ,quit driven to work with my dad as a mason contractor here in upstate NY and still at it.Being self-employed is the same as being a O/O. We feel the hit of gas price increase also but not to the extent of you drivers.Been reading your forum everyday for about a month now and I,m behind you 110%.Lets git-r-done

Thank-you, maybe You can help spread the word.
TTW, the e-mail address for rollingstones is: [email protected]
And if any of ya have local paper's spread the word to them.
If you want direct them here.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!!!! Thanks.....

One thing you can do to help, is to spread the word. It would be appreciated. Citizens need to participate. Signs of protest on your vehicles, in your yards or businesses.

I don't know if you all remember the conversation we had almost a month ago about the strike and how quickly it started to fizzle. What will happen will be some will strike and others will want to but they will wait to see how big this thing becomes. Like i said before if you sit home, who will know you are on strike but you and the computer. Everyone needs to gather in large groups with picket signs and call your local news media and let them know where you will be. When others see this happening everywhere they will be more inclined to get involved and the strike will grow day by day. If the ones watching on the side lines don't see anything happening they won't join in and we will only be repeating the same mistake over again. I guarantee if drivers see it happening everwhere it will grow larger and larger.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread