Trucker Guilty Of Shooting Rival

Terry

Gear Grinding Jerk
Old Castle Coastal has an opening to deliver their products now. Two openings as a matter of fact...

Trucker Guilty of Shooting Business Rival | firstcoastnews.com

Prosecutors say Bell was upset that Oney made $46,000 more than him in 2007, leading Bell to fatally shoot Oney in January 2008.

Police linked Bell to the murder after a witness described a car leaving the scene that matched the description of Bell's yellow Honda Prelude with purple-flared stripes, tinted windows and a skull-and-crossbones decal.

Seems like if the guy had a good lawyer, they could've used that to support an insanity defense.

Only in Florida..... :nono:

This is why many companies forbid against discussing your income with your co-workers and will even terminate you for it if you violate this policy. Someone who is either less talented or less motivated than the next person will always get jealous if they were to find out that someone who works the same position performing the same tasks is earning a higher income.

Only in Florida..... :nono:

This is why many companies forbid against discussing your income with your co-workers and will even terminate you for it if you violate this policy. Someone who is either less talented or less motivated than the next person will always get jealous if they were to find out that someone who works the same position performing the same tasks is earning a higher income.

Those policies can be both good and bad. Good for the reason you described, but bad because it would conceal discrimination.

I never knew companies with fire you for bragging about your pay.One should'nt tell anybody what they're making or how many miles you receive a week,it just causes anger between you and every other driver.I would say this driver had alot more issues then just his pay.

Mike made a thread on here kind of similar to what you just mentioned, Patty. It was about discussing loads and destinations with other drivers from the same carrier who will then go and whine to dispatch and steal your load from you.

He didn't mention homicide though, LOL.

Best thing to do is keep quiet and do your job.
Mike made a thread on here kind of similar to what you just mentioned, Patty. It was about discussing loads and destinations with other drivers from the same carrier who will then go and whine to dispatch and steal your load from you.

He didn't mention homicide though, LOL.

what i think is horrible is the bastid aint going to get the death penalty. but a bed, cable t.v., a college education, 3 squares a day, healthcare, dental care, never have to worry about a stinking thing and the tax payer pays for it all!
he's not going to prison, just an early retirement home wrapped in concertina wire!
it's discusting..........

Money is the root to all evil.He's lucky presecuters are'nt going for the death penalty.

I will disagree agree with money is the root of all evil

Greed and want and envy of other peoples possessions are the root of the problem

Money is just another factor in the equation

I agree and was surprised he did'nt.But then again he shot another truck driver,who looks out for us anyway.
what i think is horrible is the bastid aint going to get the death penalty. but a bed, cable t.v., a college education, 3 squares a day, healthcare, dental care, never have to worry about a stinking thing and the tax payer pays for it all!
he's not going to prison, just an early retirement home wrapped in concertina wire!

Had he shot a cop no doubt about it he would have gotton the death penality.But one of his own he killed,lets just put him awyay for life it was ONLY A TRUCK DRIVER.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread