Trucker charged with transporting illegal immigrants

Cybergal

Trucker charged with transporting illegal immigrants
7/30/09
A California truck driver is charged with transporting undocumented immigrants inside a refrigerated tractor trailer in southern Arizona.
Arizona Department of Public Safety officers say they found 97 people inside the truck. Luis Antonio Mendoza, 26, of Fresno Calif., faces federal charges related to the alleged smuggling.
He was pulled never near Rio Rico in southern Arizona near the Mexican border.
Mendoza told police he was transporting the group to Eloy, where they were to be transferred to another vehicle, according to information from the U.S. Attorney for Arizona’s office.
Trucker charged with transporting illegal immigrants - Phoenix Business Journal:

It does'nt say where he loaded. But that's not bad money.
Oh it not legal......Well then why is it legal for illegal to be here.

It does'nt say where he loaded. But that's not bad money.
Oh it not legal......Well then why is it legal for illegal to be here.

Tell me about it its not legal as our so calledlaw sees it but under obamas law and witch nancy parisites law or however her last name is spelled it is legal
Posted via Mobile Device

As I recall, the person who "discovered " this grand country found that peple were already here. So in fact, He and all those that followed are actually the "illegals". I believe the first "illegal immigrants" were called "Pilgrims".

So then our Country is built on lies and deceit...making us all (Americans)
People with out a Country.

As I recall, the person who "discovered " this grand country found that peple were already here. So in fact, He and all those that followed are actually the "illegals". I believe the first "illegal immigrants" were called "Pilgrims".
"Belief" doesn't make it so. When the first white settlers came here, this wasn't an "organized" country with LAWS.
It is now, and WE (as an organized country) have LAWS as to WHO, HOW and WHEN a non-citizen can come into OUR country, what they can do and how long they can stay.
I find it hilarious when people throw up this STRAW-MAN argument.
How does Mexico treat THEIR "illegal" immigrants?
How does Canada treat theirs?
They KICK them the **** out.

"Belief" doesn't make it so. When the first white settlers came here, this wasn't an "organized" country with LAWS.
It is now, and WE (as an organized country) have LAWS as to WHO, HOW and WHEN a non-citizen can come into OUR country, what they can do and how long they can stay.

Any one else want this one. It's too easy for me........:rolllaugh:

OK, just one.

If you DON'T believe a fact, it doesn't mean it isn't so either.

Kicking them out. Thats exactly what my ancestors should have done. Or let them starve that first winter. But no, they had to be "civilized" and teach them how to survive here instead. In case you are wondering, my last name is Greenleaf. Im Ponobscot, Iroqouis and my family was at the First Thanksgiving. And they weren't "straw" men. And they had laws, and respect for other human beings. Which is more than I can say for those who arrived after the Puritans. Want to read an interesting book? Go to the library or book store and check out An American Holocaust. That SOB from Tennessee with the so called "civilized" laws commited genocide and is considered a "Hero". Thanks to his policies the Indian population in this country was cut in half every year for 20 years (1820-1840), and they even put his picture on the $20 bill. He should be considered a criminal for crimes against humanity. Do you know how Custer became such a successful Indian fighter? He would wait until the Men went out on hunting parties and then rode into the villages and slaughtered women, children and the eldrely. June 25th should be a national holiday. There's your Laws.

U know canada gives the stiffest penalty possible this is why they have a low crime rate they dont play around if we was more stiffer we would have less crime all that trk driver will receive is a slap on the hand and probation
Posted via Mobile Device

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread