Truck Stops That Sell Non-Bio Diesel Fuel

Mike

Mike submitted a new resource:

Truck Stops That Sell Non-Bio Diesel Fuel - Because biodiesel really sucks in the winter time.

The following locations, listed by State, where you can buy diesel fuel without any bio added

Missouri
  • Hoods Truck Stop
    They even fill your tanks for you. This is an AMBEST, and on the NASTC QPN network. Located 10 miles west of Springfield, MO. I-44, Exit 61

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Post any places you know of in this thread, I will get them added to the resource.

Thanks!

Post any places you know of in this thread, I will get them added to the resource.

Thanks!

It seems to me that most places sell atleast 5% biodiesel...

Grainbelt midwestern states such as Inianda and Illinois blend as high as 15/20% biodiesel.

Same with Ethanol blended gasoline ...

E-10 is standard but E-15 is starting to Pop-Up alot more...

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems to me that most places sell atleast 5% biodiesel...

Grainbelt midwestern states such as Inianda and Illinois blend as high as 15/20% biodiesel.

Same with Ethanol blended gasoline ...

Yes, but if we can even just get a small list, that would be helpful.

Yes, but if we can even just get a small list, that would be helpful.

I will keep my eyes peeled now that Im back out here "again" though nothing comes to mind at the moment.

My current company fills jugs of Power Service and I just put half a gallon in each tank..

The shop guy recomends a full gallon per tank below zero and I do that for Bitter Cold..

I also Keep the Truck running if the temp goes below 20 just to be safe

Buy much of my Fuel at Osseo Travel or Eagle Express in Marinette and I havent had any problems so far and this place runs mosty Northern WI, U.P. Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois

Do they run any biodiesel in their fuel?

I didnt see any stickers but no telling for sure..

I actually meant to post this in Winterized section but mixed the 2 threads up..

Like the pic says Golden Express claims to Winterize their fuel and has those signs on every pump

Conoco Truck Plaza
My. Belvieu, TX
Diesel #2
No bio stickers on the pumps. Talked to manager, he said no bio also.

What’s the issue with bio fuel?

Like @Rigjockey said, I've treated my tanks twice, in the last 3 years. I just don’t understand the issue.

Yes I have read the winterization fuel thread. I was out to North Dakota in -37 F weather around New Years and had no issues. Like @Rigjockey i do not typically treat fuel or worry about fuel issues

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread