truck stop books, which ones do you look at?

Mike

Asking this for a reason :)

There are several of these books available at the truck stops, you know, the ones that are full of ads for truck driving jobs.....

I am considering placing an advertisement for the forum in one of these books, and just wondering how many people actually look at any of these books, and whether you would consider checking out a site (non trucking job related) if you seen their ad?

Basically, don't want to spend the money for nothing.

You said look at...I thought you meant a whole different genre of material! :hiding:

Those magazines by the door though, I usually just grab whichever ones are available once a month or so whenever I'm taking a 34 or something and I'm bored! If I had to pick one to lean towards...Usually something to do with being an O/O as it a goal of mine.

I never look at the little advertisement books. I do, however, pick up the monthly magazines at the T/As, and, the Pilots. There is usually a good article, or two, and, the price is right.

Im always stopping at a truckstop for fuel a bite to eat and i never see anyone grabbing one of those magazines at the stands right outside the door however i do like the truckers news paper i would put an ad in that be4 a magazine alot of times when i want the paper that stand is empty so ppl do read it
Posted via Mobile Device

Have to agree with the above posters, i only looked at those little books if i was really bored and nothing else to look at. They seemed kinda repeatitive to me. The TAs "Roadking" mag and pilots mag i always grabbed each month tho. Also the trucker paper that was available at the door i would pick up when available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread