Politics Truck Speed limit bill introduced in Congress

Uncle Birchy

Jul 18, 2011
There's no money in local rail.
Long stuff over the train tracks.

Then local guys haul it to the door.

Wait a minute how about drones.

I believe they are testing delivery drones.

They'll just need drones that can pickup an entire trailer.

Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
Long stuff over the train tracks.

Then local guys haul it to the door.

Wait a minute how about drones.

I believe they are testing delivery drones.

They'll just need drones that can pickup an entire trailer.
Drones that can blindside without power mirrors.

Upvote 0

Uncle Birchy

Jul 18, 2011
Drones that can blindside without power mirrors.
They should add an Xtra button on the remote to drop a pee bottle just so future generations can be reminded of the past.

And it's also gotta throw it's trash on the ground right next to the trash cans at every Drone Truckstop... 😂

Upvote 0

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
They should add an Xtra button on the remote to drop a pee bottle just so future generations can be reminded of the past.

And it's also gotta throw it's trash on the ground right next to the trash cans at every Drone Truckstop... 😂
I should get a drone and use it to drop off pee bottles at the ATA headquarters.

Upvote 0

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Nov 27, 2009
Canadon't
Just repeating the same shit over.
Back in the day it was 55mph for trucks faster for cars. they opened it up for trucks to travel at the same speed and now they want to keep the speed limit and nut down the trucks again.
Smarter this time because it wont cost governments a dime replacing truck speed limit signs. The cost will fall on the trucking companies.
Still, in actuality there will be a duel speed limit that everyone knows is very unsafe.

Slow them damned trucks down! Karen's will cry out loud and then get all Karen crying that it takes 3 miles for a lighter loaded truck pass a heaver loaded truck governed at the same speed.
And repeat the cycle of regulation.

Upvote 0

Uncle Birchy

Jul 18, 2011
I should get a drone and use it to drop off pee bottles at the ATA headquarters.

Just repeating the same shit over.
Back in the day it was 55mph for trucks faster for cars. they opened it up for trucks to travel at the same speed and now they want to keep the speed limit and nut down the trucks again.
Smarter this time because it wont cost governments a dime replacing truck speed limit signs. The cost will fall on the trucking companies.
Still, in actuality there will be a duel speed limit that everyone knows is very unsafe.

Slow them damned trucks down! Karen's will cry out loud and then get all Karen crying that it takes 3 miles for a lighter loaded truck pass a heaver loaded truck governed at the same speed.
And repeat the cycle of regulation.
Maybe before I officially "Resign".

Ask em would they turn my Crapcadia up to 75.

Even though I generally run slower because I know the "limitations" of my Truck .

Other "Boneheads" don't seem 2 get it and I spend roughly about half my day as a "Sitting @Duck " no Pun "Intended"

Reactions: Duck
Upvote 0

Uncle Birchy

Jul 18, 2011
Maybe before I officially "Resign".

Ask em would they turn my Crapcadia up to 75.

Even though I generally run slower because I know the "limitations" of my Truck .

Other "Boneheads" don't seem 2 get it and I spend roughly about half my day as a "Sitting @Duck " no Pun "Intended"
Let me "clarify" not just 75 mph..

I wanna be assigned a Standard Unit so I play my Gears..

Or I go back to the Temp Service and Donate Plasma again..

I got got just "shy" of 80k in the Bank..

That's "Real" Freedom & Power..

IMG_20210604_182456142_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Fast Freddy
Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
But the Wheels and Dock height..

Something have to "compensate" for the drone.

Straight up Containers I'm thinking but still have 2 lower the Docks to compensate 4 that..
Just set it directly on the ground. People use them as sheds all the time.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread