Truck projects

Kihidokid

Anyone have any projects they want to work on? Heres one i have in my head but i dont know how the chassis situation will be, idealy the 2 welded together, any one have ideas or feel free to post their own projects

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-04-06.11.56.jpg
    PicsArt_04-04-06.11.56.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 108
Anyone have any projects they want to work on? Heres one i have in my head but i dont know how the chassis situation will be, idealy the 2 welded together, any one have ideas or feel free to post their own projects
i do believe that double framing will be needed.

good luck, i have no projects going, nor wish to start any.

so why not put a bulkhead in it, cut the BACK out of the bus, add a door and have a garage.
That's not a bad idea, i was thinking of just a flatbed and using straps like on the back of a pick-up and using ramps to get the car off but leaving the rest of the bus together and putting a set of double doors would be great!

That's not a bad idea, i was thinking of just a flatbed and using straps like on the back of a pick-up and using ramps to get the car off but leaving the rest of the bus together and putting a set of double doors would be great!

as my wife says sometimes I do come up with one once in a blue moon, lol

6f25cbc6daed403e33e8c3661ff00f02.jpg

8ef66e3fb0a6d573b6a6e96fd39c291d.jpg

The first picture shows how the doors would look for a garage and the second shows the front end being replaced

Also the smart car is mostly just for size reference, there will probably just be a small car or dune buggy in the back
you're in the concept phase..you have a SMART car at x length....now you say a dune buggy..what other car is next in your concept.>??

you had better nail down the EXACT vehicle you want back there.

next come the frame rail length. now you want to "match up" the truck frame AND the bus frame.....you got engineering experience..??....welding fabricating experience.>??

best to just come up with the cash, take it to someone like http://www.kindigit.com/ or FantomWorks BOTH links work, disregard the 404 error, just scroll down..

I saw one of those Smart cars being dollied just the other day. It wasn't going well.
Yep.
Daimler broke the mode when they made this car. Not too many products are designed for it.

When I worked at a car wash we could not even get it on the conveyer rails to go throigh

Mobile Home.jpg
Anyone have any projects they want to work on? Heres one i have in my head but i dont know how the chassis situation will be, idealy the 2 welded together, any one have ideas or feel free to post their own projects[/QUOTE

difficult cornering with long Rear. But think the Body away and you are there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread