New To Trucking Tricks of the Trade

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
I was taught to stop three to four feet from the end. When you roll it, it will push the top end to the bottom and even them out.

Otherwise pretty much as the video showed

Last edited:

Slowpoke KW

Currently?

View attachment 58478
I’ve used about everything, any oil works but I like this the best so far. My binders are almost wet but the work easy. Guys always comment when they’re helping me on the way my binders work vs the other driver. I also on occasion take them apart and clean them up real good.
After seeing this recommended elsewhere I tried it and liked it. It worked better than WD40 or PB Blaster in my opinion. I’ve got several cans of it scattered around between the KW and pickup’s and house.

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
Currently?

View attachment 58478
I’ve used about everything, any oil works but I like this the best so far. My binders are almost wet but the work easy. Guys always comment when they’re helping me on the way my binders work vs the other driver. I also on occasion take them apart and clean them up real good.
I have one post that's c-channel that I use this on. I love how long it lasts, but it's just too messy to use elsewhere on the truck and risk tracking into an interior. The only lube that lasts anywhere near as long is chain lube, but it's way too tacky in normal temps.

Liquid Wrench makes a lube-only spray that seems to hold up fairly well to the elements, comes in a blue label can. SmartSelect_20200209-185155_Chrome.jpg

BlackBart

Shorebilly
Supporter
I have one post that's c-channel that I use this on. I love how long it lasts, but it's just too messy to use elsewhere on the truck and risk tracking into an interior. The only lube that lasts anywhere near as long is chain lube, but it's way too tacky in normal temps.

Liquid Wrench makes a lube-only spray that seems to hold up fairly well to the elements, comes in a blue label can. View attachment 58551
I just used some white lithium grease on my pallet jack and trailer door. Seemed to work good but also messy as all hell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest posts