Trans-Continental Systems, Inc.

Hey guys,

My name is Turner and I head up the recruiting department at Trans-Continental Systems, Inc. I just wanted to start a thread in this area as a place to both get our name out a bit in the general community and as a place where questions can be asked. TCS is a pretty great company where I have personally enjoyed working and would love to share any information anyone might be interested in.

Regards,
Turner Seal

Safety and Compliance
Trans-Continental Systems, Inc.
513-769-4774 - phone
513-769-0239 - fax

Trucker Jim

Hi there Turner, Curiously question you, how is provide recruit next 2015?

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Hey Jim, Great question.

We are going into 2015 with a very optimistic outlook in regards to our fleet size. TCS has always been a fairly even mix between company operators and owner operators which when combined perfectly fit our existing freight lanes. The ability to expand capacity in the same regular lanes gives us the chance to grow our fleet in either field while still running the same freight that we have built around.

What this means is that as an O/O we would love to have a talk with you and find if TCS is a good fit for where you live and what your situation is. At the same time our company trucks are about full but we would still love you to apply simply because trucks are not what drive a company forward, it is great operators like yourself and we'll do everything in our power to make sure we have power to get everyone who wants to work with us the ability.

Over all I would encourage anyone interested to give us a call so that we can more fully explain what we do and answer any questions you might have.

Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you in the New Year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest posts