Politics Tough times for trucking on the way.

Oxbow

Premium
Imagine that.

I seriously wonder at times if the big government proponents, other than big corporations and politicians standing to reap tremendous financial gain from such policies, really believe that this is a better way to go forward in regard to our country's well being.

They probably do in their quest to be more like EU countries, but that attitude is not what made this country great in the first place - at least as I see it.

krelithous

Premium
Imagine that.

I seriously wonder at times if the big government proponents, other than big corporations and politicians standing to reap tremendous financial gain from such policies, really believe that this is a better way to go forward in regard to our country's well being.

They probably do in their quest to be more like EU countries, but that attitude is not what made this country great in the first place - at least as I see
the gooberment dont want small business there to stupid to manage small and large business. along big business bring in more $$$$

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
Premium
since big business now runs our government dont' think for a second the trucking industry is not going to use that power to get rid of the independents, it has been their wet dream to do away with them for many years and they are now in position to fulfill their dreams.
I would not be a bit surprised to see something similar to AB-5 pushed thru.

gearjammer

jammer
main-qimg-d26ea0061a4d4259166820cf10c8016f-lq

Users who are viewing this thread