Too Many Drive-Thrus Refusing Service to Truckers

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Premium
This really needs to be addressed somehow. One of our drivers was refused service at the Ellensburg, WA McDonald's because the dining room is closed and you can't shouldn't take a big truck through the drive-thru.

I lucked out at a Taco Time in Sequim, but I had to go around and wait on the sidewalk by the doors after placing my order at the drive-thru window. The employees made it clear policy would normally prohibit it, but it's weird times and there weren't any cars there at the time.

They don't have any problem taking the freight, but if a driver wants to eat, tough shit

i went to a 24 a 24 HR subway in my area and was let in. though i had to stand 6 feet away from the counter

What we need is for Swift or Amazon or the White Volvo Mafia to take out half of a McDonald's trying to get into the drive thru with a trailer after walking up to the drive thru and being denied service.

This really needs to be addressed somehow. One of our drivers was refused service at the Ellensburg, WA McDonald's because the dining room is closed and you can't shouldn't take a big truck through the drive-thru.

I lucked out at a Taco Time in Sequim, but I had to go around and wait on the sidewalk by the doors after placing my order at the drive-thru window. The employees made it clear policy would normally prohibit it, but it's weird times and there weren't any cars there at the time.

They don't have any problem taking the freight, but if a driver wants to eat, tough ****
Your just the hired help.... you dont count :mad-97::rolleyes-80:

I've seen quite a few places open for take-out or curbside service. Call ahead to see if they'll help you out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread