Toilet Paper is now bad for you???

DrDaliah

Oh come on. People are getting ridiculous. However, I will suggest dampening the paper as I think its easier to wipe with. I wouldn't run to get wet wipes or a bidet but this author who suggested swapping it out needs to chill.

Is Toilet Paper BAD For Your Tush?

Oh come on. People are getting ridiculous. However, I will suggest dampening the paper as I think its easier to wipe with. I wouldn't run to get wet wipes or a bidet but this author who suggested swapping it out needs to chill.

Is Toilet Paper BAD For Your Tush?
frankly, when i read the title, i quickly thought of "recycled papers, used for new toilet paper.

in my house that is over 150 years old, of course the pipes are old and narrow compared to the newer wider pipes.

as a result, we cannot use the high dollar thick toilet paper.

so this means thinner paper and wetting it is not an option.

people have been wiping thier asses for centuries, some of course without paper, but maybe leaves or thier hands, which i thought THAT practice still exists in a foreign country?

people are gonna get hemorrhoids for other reasons, as well as those fishers......

so wipe, wipe, wipe away everyone.......with what ever brand of toilet paper you buy.

lest we lose toilet paper in the future, and wipe with our hand(s)........

Last edited:
A heads up for those with septic systems. Use single ply toilet paper. Thick toilet paper will not break down like single ply.

On another note. I would love to have a budea.
Hell I might never come outta the bathroom if I had one. :biglaugh:

A heads up for those with septic systems. Use single ply toilet paper. Thick toilet paper will not break down like single ply.

On another note. I would love to have a budea.
Hell I might never come outta the bathroom if I had one. :biglaugh:
in my state, (maybe many others now too..??), if a sewer system is being installed in the neighborhood, by law, all houses have to be hooked up to it. here, in a town south of me, each house would have to pay at least $20,000 for the privilege of having sewers and then PAYING on top of that, a yearly sewer usage tax......!!!!!

Residents concerned about high sewer costs

Coventry legislators ask Town Council to reconsider sewer ordinance

in my state, (maybe many others now too..??), if a sewer system is being installed in the neighborhood, by law, all houses have to be hooked up to it. here, in a town south of me, each house would have to pay at least $20,000 for the privilege of having sewers and then PAYING on top of that, a yearly sewer usage tax......!!!!!

Residents concerned about high sewer costs

Coventry legislators ask Town Council to reconsider sewer ordinance

Ever since the last crook Governor we had septic systems are frowned up in Md. The county I’m in is real tough on septics.

What are we to do? We don't get the Montgomery Ward's catalog anymore.
Oak leaves are uncomfortable and laced with possible poison ivy!
one can always wipe with roses or geraniums, or daisy's, for that "just fresh wiped ass" scent......????

That sucks. Do you also have pollen allergies? My grandson does and it gets rough for him.
Yes. Have dealt with hay fever since I was five years old. My allergies to plant material has grown ever since. This year, I used Flonase Sensimist. Directions say two sprays each side once a day for a week and then one spray each side once a day after that. I couldn't back off to one spray. My sinuses were inflamed the whole season, but I wasn't snotting and sneezing.

Washing with water through the use of a bidet or bidet seat instead of constantly wiping and irritating your....uhhhhmmm... "genital" region allows you to get an overall clean feeling faster and more effectively than toilet paper alone. Water is more sanitary because it gently cleans the area instead of smearing with toilet paper. Also, the warm air dryer function found (depends [no pun intended] on the bidet seat will dry the washed area after each use and best of all; the nozzles are automatically self-cleaned on all Brondell bidet seat models. Think about it- when your hands are dirty do you clean them with a paper towel or do you wash them with water to get clean?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread