Time To Dig Up Charles Manson's Ranch?

Mike

I can't believe, something that happened so long ago, can still have "new" evidence coming in.

CSI may dig at Manson ranch - CNN.com

A creepy looking place, that used to house a very creepy person.

I wish they would just stick a needle in this guy and be done with him. Absolutely no reason for tax payers to keep paying to support this guy.

Wow, this guy was born in Cincinasty, OH. in 1934....74 years old....

You know in that documentary I watched he claimed to have actually only killed 1 person....

Well that does make sense, he wasn't too young when Sharon Tate was murdered.

Is this Charlie's relation?

Mansondemonicfire.jpg

I think they resemble each other......

They were made for each other...:bounce:

A creepy looking place, that used to house a very creepy person.

I wish they would just stick a needle in this guy and be done with him. Absolutely no reason for tax payers to keep paying to support this guy.

i totally agree, put him to death.

regarding the digging of the homesite. there "may be" bodies there, and if so, at least through DNA testing, the families of anyone that came into contact with "charlie-boy" can now know the fate of the missing person.

now too, about 2, maybe 3 weeks ago, a team of "ghost hunters" (The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS)) went to a home in california, i believe it was literally a house or two away from the Sharon Tate masacre, was found to have spirits (ghosts) of Sharon Tate and some other victim..........they (the dead) cannot leave the house.........NOT the murder house, this guy's house.......!!! because as i remember, the original murder site house was torn down and a new one went up......

i was watching, and they had "voice" , and other paranormal activity...... just about everyone at the scene had the hairs on thier necks raise up.........

i got a real cold chill watching this...

these guys are very good at either dis-proving myths, or actually finding proof of paranormal activity.......

well to start out he believed in family unity. they were one tight nichted family.

I still have a hard time finding "good" in even that. I mean yea I guess times were hard and all back then 30's and 40's.
But sell your own son for a pitcher of beer? She even tried to have him placed into foster care, but it was not available. Maybe she was trying to just look out for him, but that sure is a weird way to do it.

I still have a hard time finding "good" in even that. I mean yea I guess times were hard and all back then 30's and 40's.
But sell your own son for a pitcher of beer? She even tried to have him placed into foster care, but it was not available. Maybe she was trying to just look out for him, but that sure is a weird way to do it.

I'd sell my own mother for a pitcher of beer and i'm not even a manson. hell i'd sell my ex wife for a pile of shit and think i came the better in the trade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread