Those Aggies!

Dude was probably doing it late, after the wind had picked up. Have you ever tried to handle plywood in high winds? At that point I bet his major concern was protecting the stuff in the store from wind and rain in case the storm blew out the glass.

Don't you have a puddle to go splash in?

I went to bed about 2 hours ago.

Couldn't sleep.

Got up. Went outside & discovered the 1000 acre field of sod across the street was covered with a 20 foot high layer of fog. There was no wind, just an almost full moon, and dead silence except for a bat screeching from somewhere.

I wandered around in the fog just for the hell of it to burn off some energy so I could sleep. Ended up in the middle of the field, couldn't see anything but white in all directions. It was cool but I got disoriented and the only way I found my way back was cuz I remembered the moon was to the south and slightly east when I looked at it from up by the house. So I walked with the moon in my 11 o'clock position til I saw the porch light and went inside, got Mrs. Duck away from her video game and went back outside to play in the fog again.

Still not tired enough to sleep. I don't get it.

Dude was probably doing it late, after the wind had picked up. Have you ever tried to handle plywood in high winds? At that point I bet his major concern was protecting the stuff in the store from wind and rain in case the storm blew out the glass.

He, obviously, is an Aggie! I, once, dated an Aggie, it was a mixed relationship, to say the least, as I graduated from the University of Texas. Whoop, whoop to all you dumbazzez out there! Or I mean, Hook'em Horns!

I went to bed about 2 hours ago.

Couldn't sleep.

Got up. Went outside & discovered the 1000 acre field of sod across the street was covered with a 20 foot high layer of fog. There was no wind, just an almost full moon, and dead silence except for a bat screeching from somewhere.

I wandered around in the fog just for the hell of it to burn off some energy so I could sleep. Ended up in the middle of the field, couldn't see anything but white in all directions. It was cool but I got disoriented and the only way I found my way back was cuz I remembered the moon was to the south and slightly east when I looked at it from up by the house. So I walked with the moon in my 11 o'clock position til I saw the porch light and went inside, got Mrs. Duck away from her video game and went back outside to play in the fog again.

Still not tired enough to sleep. I don't get it.

Have sex, that always made me sleepy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread