This snow crap sucks! **south west** Oregon

There's this new invention in residential convenience... it's called a driveway, made out of concrete.
The really cheap ones use asphalt

Back when I was a Kid my folks took me to the Museum of Science and Industry on the Southside of Chicago..

At that time my Father got T-boned and took his Insurance Settlement and bought the Same Exact Car "Used" and f-ed the rest of it away...

What he did SMART THOUGH was the Wreck sat behind the Garage to Strip Parts Off of..

He put the Steel Wheels with Crappy Tires on the Nice one just because we were going to Chicago
Can't do that anymore. Insurance companies come take it.

Sure you can buy your car back. Have seen it recently a couple times recently.

Had a 2000 olds intrique that was totalled twice by insurance and we bought it back both times and fixed it.
Oh yeah you can BUY it back but birch made it sound like they let him have it.

Can't do that anymore. Insurance companies come take it.

I disagree because the last time that happened to me at roadside Cops said Remove it.....at my $$$ was like $85 for a tow

After the Insurance guy came and made an offer I sold it to the junkyard for a $150 dollars and they came to get it

I disagree because the last time that happened to me at roadside Cops said Remove it.....at my $$$ was like $85 for a tow

After the Insurance guy came and made an offer I sold it to the junkyard for a $150 dollars and they came to get it
Cops telling you to remove it from the scene isn't the same.

If you didn't get a payout from the company, they aren't gonna take it. You can't keep it and get a payout without buying it back. Your insurance paying you is them purchasing it from you. They own it at that point.

Cops telling you to remove it from the scene isn't the same.

If you didn't get a payout from the company, they aren't gonna take it. You can't keep it and get a payout without buying it back. Your insurance paying you is them purchasing it from you. They own it at that point.

Their Insurance gave me 2k over BlueBook to "settle" ..

Come 2 think of it I shouldve saw a doctor and got a laywer...

But I was "Happy" at the time with a much better ride

Their Insurance gave me 2k over BlueBook to "settle" ..

Come 2 think of it I shouldve saw a doctor and got a laywer...

But I was "Happy" at the time with a much better ride
Their insurance as in the guy who hit you.

That's not your insurance and related to the car in any way.

On the news it was even SNOWING in Las Vegas...

The last time I was in VEGAS ya could nearly MELT walking across the street was like 115 degrees in the shade
I know. It was crazy! The place where I was only sees like 4 inches of snow annually and they got atleast 36in over those 3 days. Power still hasn't been restored to some places....but I'm back in Colorado now, only to have gotten hit by another storm here yesterday. Parts of 80 were closed in Wyoming so had to bring 287 thru the mountains into Colorado. It's March already, mother nature didn't get the memo I guess....but then again Colorado gets more snow in March/April than any other months.

I know. It was crazy! The place where I was only sees like 4 inches of snow annually and they got atleast 36in over those 3 days. Power still hasn't been restored to some places....but I'm back in Colorado now, only to have gotten hit by another storm here yesterday. Parts of 80 were closed in Wyoming so had to bring 287 thru the mountains into Colorado. It's March already, mother nature didn't get the memo I guess....but then again Colorado gets more snow in March/April than any other months.
It's the only state where you can experience all four seasons in one day

That is not completely uncommon. The last snow was 11 years ago.
Where i was at in Oregon, South of Eugene, they got hammered and said it hasn't snowed like that for like 25-30yrs.... The town of Roseburg was put of power the town of Green, 5 miles south of that didn't even have snow plows bcuz they never need them.... it was a crazy cold mess. Had to wait 4 days past the appointment to get unloaded because of the road closures and power outages.

Where i was at in Oregon, South of Eugene, they got hammered and said it hasn't snowed like that for like 25-30yrs.... The town of Roseburg was put of power the town of Green, 5 miles south of that didn't even have snow plows bcuz they never need them.... it was a crazy cold mess. Had to wait 4 days past the appointment to get unloaded because of the road closures and power outages.
Sorry predictive changed my words... Roseburg was *out of power.

I hear ya. Tennessee doesn't have much snow equipment either , because they don't think it snows below the Mason-Dixon line. :rolllaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread