This Sharpton Guy always shows up!

Cybergal

I don't know much about this Sharpton DUDE-But he seems to show up whenever there is a situation.........

9/20/07

JENA, La. - Thousands of chanting demonstrators filled the streets of this little Louisiana town Thursday in support of six black teenagers initially charged with attempted murder in the beating of a white classmate.
The crowd broke into chants of "Free the Jena Six" as the Rev. Al Sharpton arrived at the local courthouse with family members of the jailed teens.
Sharpton told the Associated Press that he and Reps. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, and William Jefferson, D-La., will press the House Judiciary Committee next week to summon the district attorney to explain his actions before Congress.
yahoo news continues

I need to look into the news and facts more before I respond the issue. BUT I will say this I hate people who prey on things like this to get limelight for themselves. This is what Sharpton is great at. That is not a racial statment either, many people of all races like to jump on bandwagons and get exposure for free.

i have nothing nice to say here except look at my avatar. btw i hate jesse jackson and al shapton. they are so racist. it will always be here as long as those two have a breath to breathe.

I definitely think that Sharpton and Jackson are very racist. I am all for equal treatment of every race, but they take it to the extreme. I don't think that the six young men involved in the attack should be punished so severely, but I really don't think it's a race issue. They all ganged up on one boy, and anybody who does this is a threat to the general public.

this is were i have to disagree. i think they should fry there little asses and make a point out of them. kids now days have no fear of authority and do as they please. time to put some fear in these kids before it gets worse. what they did is unacceptable in society. they were a mob attacking one kid. so wrong. and what if it was the other way around or even 6 white/asian/mexican kids on 1 white/asian/mexican kid. would they be down there preaching for equal rights ? i think not. jesse and al like to start shit and walk away as they did here. one more thing what about the young (white) couple that was attacked/tortured/raped/killed by 5 blacks ? where was al and jesse then ? btw i am not rascist i am just tired of all the racial b.s. in this country today.

You have a good point. A mob should never attack one person, and I can see how it should be different when it's a mob compared to when just one person attacks another. From what I heard, the boy that was attacked wasn't even the one that tied the nooses, which makes it all the more confusing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread