This may seem like a stupid question

lucylonghaul

but, I am new to the industry. It's my husband that is really the trucker, but I'm starting to ride with him. He was approached by a man who says that if he adds some sort of magnets to his fuel line, it will save him money on gas. Anyone heard of this device?

My husband said that he has heard of this technique but not for saving fuel... for cleaning the fuel lines. The magnets are used to collect particles such as metal shavings from getting to the engine block.Although there are so many new things being developed, so there may be.

QP USA closes

Hi Cassie:

Your husband might be right, but this company was touting fuel savings. QP USA is out of business which probably goes to prove they were scammers. The owner was evicted from his offices in Fernandina Beach, Florida back in January.

Lucy

Hi Cassie:

Your husband might be right, but this company was touting fuel savings. QP USA is out of business which probably goes to prove they were scammers. The owner was evicted from his offices in Fernandina Beach, Florida back in January.

Lucy

Man that is crazy.. I think wise advice would be to never purchase anything from someone who approaches you. I would always recommend buying something like that from the store or only someone you know personally and trust.

every time gas or fuel spike in price, some gizmo comes around (again) that came around the past several times prices spiked.................:wtf:

snake oil, is all it is..............

you cut down on your fuel expenses by NOT idling your engine needlessly, you cut down your road speed, and you keep ALL your tires properly inflated...............

Isnt that the DV3000 crap-O-matic or what ever it is? The sad part is there are people who do really belive that these things work.

Isnt that the DV3000 crap-O-matic or what ever it is? The sad part is there are people who do really belive that these things work.

well then, i own a bridge in NYC and i'm about to retire..........

sure do hope someone is willing to buy it from me.............

its a real money maker as well................:cheers:

Hmm it seems that you will always have to be on alert whenever someone approaches you about things. I don't buy anything from anyone that approarches me like that anymore, I run into too many scam artists.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread