This is bad. I-40 Dandridge,Tn

If you research why it's because the police are crooked and set people up and also ask for cash fines on the spot. If you have a dash cam they don't even pull you over.
Here in the Untied States, they don't care if you have a dash cam. They'll just steal it & smash it before they pull you out & beat you half to death.

lol funny you mentioned that....I have mine hidden I have three cameras one on each side and one infront view it records over and over unless I want to save an event. its pretty cool.

My Prime truck had one of these
awww.overdriveonline.com_files_2012_01_Iteris_300x200.jpg
mounted to the center of the windshield. It looks like this installed:
afleetowner.com_site_files_fleetowner.com_files_uploads_2007_10_fleetlead100407sm.jpg
I used it a couple of times to bluff my way out of being blamed for stuff I didn't do.

It's just a lane departure sensor with an annoying electronic "rumble strip" and it was inop in my truck, but it came in handy when a guy tried to say I ran him off the road and another time when a cop tried to say I was tailgating. I pointed at it and asked if they'd like to see the video for themselves.

My Prime truck had one of these
View attachment 22054
mounted to the center of the windshield. It looks like this installed:
View attachment 22055
I used it a couple of times to bluff my way out of being blamed for stuff I didn't do.

It's just a lane departure sensor with an annoying electronic "rumble strip" and it was inop in my truck, but it came in handy when a guy tried to say I ran him off the road and another time when a cop tried to say I was tailgating. I pointed at it and asked if they'd like to see the video for themselves.
you sneaky you.....I got one too....once upon a time many years ago lol...I stoped driving for about six months and became a cable guy... if it was hot and I didn't feel like going into the attic I carried an old garage door opener that had that little red light in it and I would pull it out of my tool belt and point it at the wall and tell the lady there was too much static electricity on that wall and they would have to rearrange the room to the wall the cable outlet was already on..lol until one old lady told me that was just a garage door opener and pulled her's out of her car and it was just like mine...;(

One of the worst "across the median" wrecks I've ever seen happen in person.....

I was travelling east on 40 out of Montreal; about 1/4 mile ahead was a van hauler. A west bound flatbed with a load of lumber hit the median at about 70mph. To his credit he kept it on it's wheels but he was coming head-on at the van hauler. I was hitting the brakes and going for the shoulder expecting the worst. At the last second westbound yanked his truck to the right and jackknifed. Eastbound did likewise. Both trailers hit nose to nose. Huge cloud of debis and 4-wheelers going every which way.

Both drivers escaped with bumps and bruises even though both rigs were completely totalled. Lesson learned..... if you know you're gonna get hit, do what you gotta do to get the occupied part of the cab outa the impact zone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread