Think these might be a "Collectibles" Someday..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Just "occured" to me this ain't mint ...

Expired Last Year and Seal Broken..

Could just buy afew "New" and Save em a decade or so put em up on Ebay

15925176154972388810179489859181.jpg

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
they should leave Uncle Ben's name alone, as HE WAS a black man, that owned the rice fields....

he gave it the name of Uncle Ben's

According to Mars, Uncle Ben was an African-American rice grower known for the quality of his rice. Gordon L. Harwell, an entrepreneur who had supplied rice to the armed forces in World War II, chose the name Uncle Ben's as a means to expand his marketing efforts to the general public

Rigjockey

The Grand Poobah!
Supporter
they can call it, "flap jacks in a box", ...or..."My Aunt's pancakes", and we'd buy it.

it's still a very good product.
Maple syrup. I don't care who you are Aunt jemima is the best Syrup! Sure it is all High fructose corn syrup and all fake. Still way better tasting than real Maple syrup.
If you don't hear from tomorrow, I have been killed by the Canadian Maple syrup syndicate for my statement. They don't play.
Avenge my death ;)

Mike

Staff member
Maple syrup. I don't care who you are Aunt jemima is the best Syrup! Sure it is all High fructose corn syrup and all fake. Still way better tasting than real Maple syrup.
If you don't hear from tomorrow, I have been killed by the Canadian Maple syrup syndicate for my statement. They don't play.
Avenge my death ;)
I likes me some Karo!

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Avenge my death ;)
i would avenge your death....

after i have my home made waffles, and real maple syrup from Vermont

can we do this on Thursday of next week, say around 2 PM after my nap?

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
they should leave Uncle Ben's name alone, as HE WAS a black man, that owned the rice fields....

According to Mars, Uncle Ben was an African-American rice grower known for the quality of his rice. Gordon L. Harwell, an entrepreneur who had supplied rice to the armed forces in World War II, chose the name Uncle Ben's as a means to expand his marketing efforts to the general public
Welp the Media doesn't tell That side of the Story....

Actually way back in the Colonial Days it was SLAVES from Africa who grew RICE had knowledge....

In the Upper Midwest also "INDIAN" Rice although "Naturally" grows in Swamps and Estuaries..

Native Americans just knew how and when to "Harvest" It

Shogun Warrior

Not today, Drifter. I won't be a victim.
Supporter
Uncle Ben was a real rice farmer.
I used to "buy" Uncle Ben's rice. I thought I was being a "responsible consumer". Now I find out I might have unitentionally "been" racist. Would I put myself equal to "a" Klansmen for eating Cream of Wheat? No.

I only hate safety "officers" in spite of Creed, race or religion.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
I used to "buy" Uncle Ben's rice. I thought I was being a "responsible consumer". Now I find out I might have unitentionally "been" racist. Would I put myself equal to "a" Klansmen for eating Cream of Wheat? No.

I only hate safety "officers" in spite of Creed, race or religion.
Welp Minneapolis wants to get "Rid" of Cops "DEFUND"...

Welp imagine nah don't in the Riots not only were 50 buildings burned..

Cops hadda "Bivoac" and burned down the copshop too..

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Welp Minneapolis wants to get "Rid" of Cops "DEFUND"...

Welp imagine nah don't in the Riots not only were 50 buildings burned..

Cops hadda "Bivoac" and burned down the copshop too..

Minneapolis also BIG CITY should have enough "Budget" ..

Nope Rioters will Send the "Cops" scared..

Who's gonna "protect" your house..

BlackBart

Shorebilly
Supporter

Nope... doesnt matter. Cant do it

Cant be seen to be givin credibility to “the man” :rolleyes-80:

Just like Uncle Toms Cabin where he was actually a hero... the “modern“ narrative for the black community is either you a victim or a sellout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest posts