The way you get TV and internet at home is about to change drastically — for the better

It started with the first analog cellphone I had with them. Cancelled the service, paid the final bill.

Remember, I paid everything I owed those clucksockers.

They kept sending that final bill demanding payment for 9 years. Sent it to collections 3 times, and sold it as bundled debt at least twice. I finally paid an attorney to take care of it, and he had to threaten to sue them twice.
my first cellphone was with verizon another company back in the stone age i forgot who it was;). i didn't have to pay for anything by the time i got done with them. i had them paying my bill for me giving me visa rewards cards and the list goes on and on... i told them low class assholes that i am filing a report with the FCC and the attonery generals office all the way to getting them boycotted out of CA along with them breeching there contract by not providing me the service that i was paying for!!!

my first cellphone was with verizon another company back in the stone age i forgot who it was;). i didn't have to pay for anything by the time i got done with them. i had them paying my bill for me giving me visa rewards cards and the list goes on and on... i told them low class assholes that i am filing a report with the FCC and the attonery generals office all the way to getting them boycotted out of CA along with them breeching there contract by not providing me the service that i was paying for!!!

Go get em tiger!!!

So you single handedly got an entire cell phone company banned from California? 😂

Skeered 'em so bad they sold off their cellphone biz, and got out fer awhile! You da man!

I cut them off....I am now banking the funds I would have spent for there sorry service.....and I am still a happy camper.
anything AT&T is pure bullshit along with the poorest customer service as there not in merica. directv lost 3 million subscribers and there still tanking they have a satellite in space that with bad batteries

wonders if att will spin dtv off. i hope they do anything att to me is garbage... heck they lied about there 5G being real and it's not!!!
my cable co offered me 250 channels for 35.00 a month free dvr service and free box rentals for 2 years can't beat that!!!

i'm enjoying watch ATT **** up!!! maybe it's time they got out of the satellite broadcasting business :D ;)
No I mean for real, due to a moderator's clumsiness, I ended up with the first post in your thread, which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread either.

Ironically it's a meme saying don't smoke crack :biglaugh:

No I mean for real, due to a moderator's clumsiness, I ended up with the first post in your thread, which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread either.

Ironically it's a meme saying don't smoke crack :biglaugh:

and I’m leaving it there...

anything AT&T is pure bullshit along with the poorest customer service as there not in merica. directv lost 3 million subscribers and there still tanking they have a satellite in space that with bad batteries
I am the type of gal I don't need fancy gadgets to keep me entertained...I know how to get into mischief all by myself....and I sure do not need there fat figures helping themselves to my bank account with a monthly bill. I cut them off and what I was paying is going to my rainy day funds....you know funds you put away and forget you have them.

starlink internet has been hitting close to gig speeds. this will be interesting once it rolls out as well as a real game changer for people on viasat and huesnet out in the woods

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread