THE VERICHIP IS BEING MANUFACTURED NOW!

user11108

You talk'n to me
The FDA has given Florida the approval to start manufacturing the Verichip. If they are manufacturing it now, it means people are going to start being injected with it immediately. There is going to be a demand. We were deep in the bush towards Sudan building churches. There was a huge U.N. camp there. One of our assistant pastors who also worked for the U.N. told us that the U.N. tried to insert the microchip into the refugees at the camp for identification, but the pastors there stopped them. If the Rapture is absolutely certain to take place BEFORE THE MARK IS GIVEN, what are we going to do about the Verichip and Mondex microchip being manufactured now? (See Google: Verichip or Mondex) :stirpot:Newsletter--Loren Davis Ministries

User11108,

I felt the need to respond to your post here. It is good that you are warning people about VeriChip (and Digital Angel and other forms of Big Brother/Antichrist control). However, the Rapture is a trap! I was a Protestant who never heard of that 20 years ago, and only became aware of it almost 15 years ago. The Rapture doctrine actually was invented in the late 19th or early 20th century, and was popularized in the 1970's and 1980's with the "Late Great Planet Earth" and the "Left Behind" series. Never in Church history was such a doctrine taught. Of course here, I refer to a "Pre-trib" rapture that so many Evangelicals teach. The Church has, and DOES teach a post-trib rapture, at the second coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ. The pre-trib rapture doctrine leads to the sin of presumption of God's mercy, which is a serious sin. I urge you to investigate the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church of Our Lord Jesus Christ, as there is no salvation outside of her. And I don't mean the Vatican II apostate church led by Benedict XVI, available at the local parish. Most Holy Family Monastery, 4425 Schneider Rd St. Gertrude the Great Home | Traditional Latin Mass Resources Check out those websites for more info.

I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible;
And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, begotten of the Father before all ages;
God from God, Light from Light, True God of True God;
begotten not made, consubstantial with the Father, by Whom all things were made;
Who for us men and for our salvation, He came down from heaven;
He was born of the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, and was made man.
He was crucified for us also under Pontius Pilate; He suffered, died, and was buried.
He arose again on the third day, and ascended into heaven. He sitteth at the right hand of the Father. He will come again with glory to judge the living and the dead, and of His kingdom, there shall be no end.
I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of Life, Who proceeds from the Father and the Son; Who together with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified; Who spoke by the Prophets.
I believe in One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church; I confess one Baptism for the remission of sins; I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

- Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed
Councils of Nicaea I and Constantinople I
AD 325 - 350

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread