GPS The Truckers Forum Garmin Truckers GPS Contest - Starts August 1st, 2011

OOP's my bad! I forgot that she needed to go complete her registration...
She wanted to tell you thanks but the adminastrators havn't given her any permissions to play yet!

It actually let's you put your height into it? That's a pretty cool feature. I figured it would just assume you are at 13'6". Good to know.

Yes you can set your height.. I set it at 23' high just to see it work.

Does it have real time traffic updates? The problem I have had with the traffic alerts on the unit I have now it that the alerts would be old and inaccurate, and did not provide an alternate route. It also only worked in major cities. I canceled the traffic service.

It comes with it Free for Life.

second and third place is better then no place.atleast its something

OK, you are new to the board and do not have the advantage of prior discussions. You should do a search on second place prize. Or you can just take my work, you do not want the second place prize. Unless, it is changed first. Then I would want it in writing and I will have my lawyers check it out!

the post thats undr the location is that the total number,

The posts under your location is you total post count, not what we are counting for the contest.

hey i could use one a them, but i don't stand a chance against the Paul Mcartney of the truckers forums "racer x 69"
ya might just as well give it to him now and save all the angst
well that was worth a point:thumbsup:

Wait a minute.

By what virtue have I been compared to Sir Pal McCartney?

And is this a good thing, or a bad thing?

And what if I said I didn't want the dang thing?

Hmmmm?

So, you are stating that if you are the poster with the highest points you will not accept it and it will go to second place? :)

Looks like a fairly tight battle between RacerX and Terry for first place, plenty of people still well within reach of winning though.

Racer doesn't stand a chance. I have 50 people that will refer at the last minute. I have even more threads I will start, all I'm doing now is writing them down and I'll post later. Poor mod won't know what hit him! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread