The sink in the truck stop etiquette

Fast Freddy

I’ve seen too many people brushing their teeth, shaving, saw a guy washing his socks the other day. Just plain gross. Someone will probably brush their teeth there after he’s done with his socks.

Shouldn’t one have to get a shower to do anything other than wash their hands?

What do you think ??

I’ve seen too many people brushing their teeth, shaving, saw a guy washing his socks the other day. Just plain gross. Someone will probably brush their teeth there after he’s done with his socks.

Shouldn’t one have to get a shower to do anything other than wash their hands?

What do you think ??

Seen some actually washing their feet one at a time in the sink. And you got to love the animal that blocks each side of his nose and blows the contents into the sink....... don’t drop your toothbrush in the sink!

Public bathroom sinks should only be for washing your hands.

Or if you get all greasy working on your truck, clean the worst of it off next to your truck using the Gojo or orange hand cleaner that any rational thinking owner operator has in the side box, then you can go inside and wash your hands again and your forearms, look in the mirror and see if you got some on your face, etc.

Lots of people wash their faces several times a day to prevent acne. That's fine.

I just don't want to see some guy washing his feet or standing there with his shirt off washing his armpits. They have showers for that.

I have a system for brushing my teeth that involves a couple water bottles and not in the way those dark skinned fellers leave them in bathroom stalls.

Stems from spending a lot of nights in places there's no running water anyway.

I’m thinking brushing the teeth and such in the sink has gotta be some kind of health violation. When I was in the military out in the field we’d just use our canteen, pour the water on the toothbrush before and after.

Poor mike has probably brushed his teeth 5 minutes after someone was washing their undies.

Even with a daycab I keep a gallon of water in there just for that purpose. I need my teeth for many years to come. It takes 5 minutes to properly brush them. So what's 15 per day when I spend at least an hour staring at this damned computer discussing oral hygiene with a bunch of truck drivers? :toothpick::biglaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread