The Search For Gabby Petito: Body fitting description found in Wyoming

Mike

Hasn't been any discussion over this so far here, but I will start it now based on the breaking news that a body has been found in Wyoming. No news as to whether this is her, but figured I would use this news as a good point into which to start the discussion here.

It's crazy how, with so many people missing, so many also centered around potential foul play, that only certain stories get this sort of media attention. We can discuss this aspect of it while we talk about the search as well, as both are important topics.

In 1998, I was involved in three search missions with the National Guard for missing kids.

All the victims has 1st person relationships with the accused/perpetrators.

Hasn't been any discussion over this so far here, but I will start it now based on the breaking news that a body has been found in Wyoming. No news as to whether this is her, but figured I would use this news as a good point into which to start the discussion here.

It's crazy how, with so many people missing, so many also centered around potential foul play, that only certain stories get this sort of media attention. We can discuss this aspect of it while we talk about the search as well, as both are important topics.
Ive been seeing this on the News and hearing on the Radio Everyday..

My "thoughts" & Prayer's.

I "agree" with Her Dad..

Why ya gotta LAWYER..

His Parents won't speak either

In 1998, I was involved in three search missions with the National Guard for missing kids.

All the victims has 1st person relationships with the accused/perpetrators.
That is a very common theme among missing people.
There was an Encounter with the Utah Highway Patrol...

A Domestic Violence kinda Deal but not Enough for Jail just go separate ways or if we gotta "Come" Back both ya going 2 Jail .

Ive been seeing this on the News and hearing on the Radio Everyday..

My "thoughts" & Prayer's.

I "agree" with Her Dad..

Why ya gotta LAWYER..

His Parents won't speak either

In just about anything these days, you have to lawyer up. Laws are so complex, and innocent person can screw up and say the wrong thing, then find themselves in a mess they can't get out of.

Brian Laundrie has already been convicted in the court of public opinion, and we simply have no reason to know whether he did anything or not. Not gonna lie, it doesn't look good for him in any way, but in today's world where everything goes public within seconds, I would shut the hell up and get a lawyer whether I was innocent or guilty of anything.

In just about anything these days, you have to lawyer up. Laws are so complex, and innocent person can screw up and say the wrong thing, then find themselves in a mess they can't get out of.

Brian Laundrie has already been convicted in the court of public opinion, and we simply have no reason to know whether he did anything or not. Not gonna lie, it doesn't look good for him in any way, but in today's world where everything goes public within seconds, I would shut the hell up and get a lawyer whether I was innocent or guilty of anything.
I agree but last time she was seen "Alive" was the Utah Highway Patrol or State Police outside Moab Utah..

There is a Big VIDEO OF THAT..

AT that Time the Utah Cops really had Nothing made em Split Ways

I agree but last time she was seen "Alive" was the Utah Highway Patrol or State Police outside Moab Utah..

There is a Big VIDEO OF THAT..

AT that Time the Utah Cops really had Nothing made em Split Ways

that is well-known news, no need to capitalize it, LOL. They had a fight. I seen a couple at Taco Bell in Kingman last night have a similar fight, wouldnt' make me suspect one of killing the other.

Lots of scenarios here. What if she dumped the guy, took off with someone else, and that person ended up killing her? (assuming this is her). We don't know what he has told the lawyer, we know nothing right now.

that is well-known news, no need to capitalize it, LOL. They had a fight. I seen a couple at Taco Bell in Kingman last night have a similar fight, wouldnt' make me suspect one of killing the other.

Lots of scenarios here. What if she dumped the guy, took off with someone else, and that person ended up killing her? (assuming this is her). We don't know what he has told the lawyer, we know nothing right now.
In my State a "Domestic" Dispute usually means I get Arrested and "Booking Room Photos"..

They gotta take "somebody" 2 Jail..

Never been "Convicted" my Attorney came next morning and Judge "Threw" Case Away..

Another time the Cops we got "Better" things to do I said fine I'll leave my own HOUSE they gave me a Ride to the Motel

In my State a "Domestic" Dispute usually means I get Arrested and "Booking Room Photos"..

They gotta take "somebody" 2 Jail..

Never been "Convicted" my Attorney came next morning and Judge "Threw" Case Away..

Another time the Cops we got "Better" things to do I said fine I'll leave my own HOUSE they gave me a Ride to the Motel

Not to be rude, but this isn't about you.

I've spent a few hours in the past few days reading about this case. It sucks that she's probably dead. I was hoping it was just a stupid publicity stunt.

It's crazy how, with so many people missing, so many also centered around potential foul play, that only certain stories get this sort of media attention.
This girl is really cute though. That's why.

Not to be rude, but this isn't about you.
I have some real "Expirience" with Domestic Violence..

Hate 2 say this She "Hit" Me ..

Now the time I was actually "Arrested" I had grabbed her by the Neck .

But I told her don't ya "Ever" do that Again..

My Lawyer found enough faults in the Arrest Procedures that I only spent the night in the Booking Room and Judge "Dismissed" entire Case next morning at my "Bond Hearing"..

Next Time I told the Cops look she "Crazy"..

They gave me a "Proposition" somebody gotta go Tonight..

Let me pack a suitcase..

Now I've "drinking" can't drive..

Jump in the back of the Squad Car well take ya to any Motel "free ride"

They just didn't wanna comeback tonight

This girl is really cute though. That's why.

Something is a little creepy about that comment.

Tim And Eric Reaction GIF

I have some real "Expirience" with Domestic Violence..

Hate 2 say this She "Hit" Me ..

Now the time I was actually "Arrested" I had grabbed her by the Neck .

But I told her don't ya "Ever" do that Again..

My Lawyer found enough faults in the Arrest Procedures that I only spent the night in the Booking Room and Judge "Dismissed" entire Case next morning at my "Bond Hearing"..

Next Time I told the Cops look she "Crazy"..

They gave me a "Proposition" somebody gotta go Tonight..

Let me pack a suitcase..

Now I've "drinking" can't drive..

Jump in the back of the Squad Car well take ya to any Motel "free ride"

They just didn't wanna comeback tonight
nobody cares, say bye bye to this thread.

She's 22, blonde hair, blue eyes. Really cute in all of the videos except for the police body cam one when she was in whiny crying mode.

If she was fat or ugly it would have only made local news.
I agree. And it's nothing new. Her attractiveness is what's getting the attention. That's how it always works.

It's not creepy, it's fact.

Browsing all the updates, I feel like they know it is her. Just a matter of waiting for the family to confirm and be officially notified before it becomes public.

If so, almost feels like the boyfriend will be found in the same manner.

People wouldn't even care if it was only the boyfriend who went missing.
Proof of that is two guys are missing in the same area, and we haven't heard anything about that on the national news.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread