Politics The real CRT

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Also I hear in the typical construction industry there is widespread racism going on and it's been that way for years as a well known problem.

The left has thrown that word around so much it's lost it's meaning. Everything they don't like is "racist" now.

Single family homes were recently added to the list of random things the left now considers "racist".

Several years ago it was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Pine tree air fresheners are "racist" now.

Voting against any one of their marxist cult leaders has been considered "racist" for years.

Last year they declared the American flag & the national anthem to be "racist".

The idea of two parent households is "racist" now.

Everything the marxist far left sees as patriotic, positive family values, contributing to the economy, or the well being of the country in any way, they've declared "racist".

So now, when the word is used by anyone showing any signs of being influenced by the left's bullshit, it's not to be taken seriously. They've cried wolf so many times that nobody with the ability to think for themselves is going to do anything but roll their eyes when they hear it.

And now, after spouting a bunch of idiotic "equity not equality" nonsense for several pages, you're labeling an entire multifaceted skilled trade industry as "racist".

So tell us how the construction industry is "racist", so we can continue laughing at you.

quillcom

So tell us how the construction industry is "racist", so we can continue laughing at you
Calm your butt down!!

I said I heard that it was that way. And I heard it's been that way for a long time.

Can't confirm or deny it though.

You know I often wonder if your posting is more of an impulse thing, like you really can't help it sometimes.

Like when a person inadvertently blurts something out.

I wonder can one inadvertently type something out.

I bet there's a term for that.

Duck

❓ In their respective lives whose overall actions do you think are considered most reprehensible. No right or wrong here
Floyd or Chauvin? In my opinion? You know the media's opinion. But in mine they're both reprehensible scumbags.

But after a lot of consideration, I'm gonna say it's probably Chauvin.

Floyd was a drug addict, home invader, abusive to women, repeat criminal offender. A piece of shit.

But Chauvin, having been trusted with a position of authority, put his knee on an American citizen's neck and held it there even after the citizen communicated the fact it was constricting his airway, after he stopped resisting, and after a colleague said he couldn't find a pulse, all the way up until a medical professional intervened. In doing so he violated the most basic human rights of an American citizen, the right to breathe.

And that's despicable. Even if he removed his knee in time for him to recover, it's still despicable.

But Floyd should have been locked up permanently or for 20-30+ years for that armed home invasion. If the criminal justice system had done it's job, the whole thing never would have happened. He would have been locked up instead of out on the street trying to pass counterfeit currency.

So I guess it's down to a simple question of what's worse? A violent criminal or a rogue government agent?

Right now the citizens of Australia are the people you should ask that question to.

Duck

Calm your butt down!!

I said I heard that it was that way. And I heard it's been that way for a long time.

You know I often wonder if your posting is more of an impulse thing, like you really can't help it sometimes.

Yes I post shit impulsively quite often. But not in this thread.

Electric Chicken

Premium
Calm your butt down!!

Some of us are capable of being serious in some threads and goofballs in others.

Just like treating customers with respect and integrity right after cussing the hell out of dispatch on the phone.

quillcom

Yes I post shit impulsively quite often. But not in this thread
I can't believe it. You admitted it.

I was sort of just kidding with you.

But yeah everything is racist nowadays.

I'm surprised nobody has complained about the term, Black Friday that it's racist and needs to be changed.

Somthing tells me if I looked it up now I might find something.

Last edited:

Mike

Seems you are arguing that lots of things are racist, based on zero first hand knowledge.

Lots of people that want to promote a racist agenda, and you seem to be quick to believe it. Not because you are seeing it as a reality, but either because you have been convinced to believe it, or simply want to believe it.

Prove me wrong.

Little Women S6 GIF by TrueReal

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Hey, I am poor white trash, Not as trash as some. I could spend a bunch of time complaining about my station in life. I don't because it would be a waste of time. I would be told, then go change your station in life.
The same holds true for black folks, sure there are rallies and demonstrations but at the end of the day, Nobody is going to lift a finger to help anyone unless there is something in it for them.
It could be that corporate picture with the Black woman and the Asian lady and the guy with the turban and the Ginger with the rainbow hat.
It could be tax breaks for corporations to diversify their staff, but still it is only because there is a benefit to the company.

The same way hiring the best person for the job is a benefit to the company. Business decisions!

Mike

Looting is "slave reparations".
And those slave reparations, as the BLM leader described it, is now getting 5 more Walgreens stores closed in the Bay Area.

Just a matter of time before people look back on these corporations being considered racist because they don’t operate in these neighborhoods anymore. People will suddenly forget that they were being robbed on a daily basis and that it was considered racist to put the punks doing the robbing behind bars.

quillcom

zero first hand knowledge.
:mad::explode:👎 🤬

Please tell me you did not just say this.

(😄 I'm good, I'm not mad at all.)

How much bandwidth can this new Xenfro or whatever handle cause by the time I finish listing my first hand
experiences this forum would grind to a halt.

But really, this is a hot topic and is probably suited better for another forum/thread. Especially personal experiences.

Actually I just started this thread to casually speak my mind about CRT. Thinking it would get a few views and comments and thats it, thread abandoned.

Then the comments started to get more interesting and it really intrigue me on the responses so I kept probing.

But yes I have had plenty of first second third hand experiences throughout my life. With the construction work topic, I just did a cursory internet sweep on the race subject of that industry. And what the people were saying happenned to them on the job yes I have seen it first hand before so I know its true.

But I just want to keep this thread lighthearted, no need to cavil and be all wound up.

SomethingElse

Wow.

You really go all out to make your point. Interesting stuff to read.

In a poll, who's asking the question matter. What the questions are, and how they're worded matter. Who's answering the questions. Who's tallying all the data matters.

The details of all that are by far the most important part of any poll.

Users who are viewing this thread