Politics The real CRT

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
And there are government incentives to hire minorities, of the ex-felon type.

And we know how hesitant employers are even with incentives to hire them.
Oh now they're ex felons. You gotta throw that in there. 🤣

No, I wouldn't hire an ex felon unless I knew the guy personally and could trust him not to rob me or my customers.

Would you? I mean if you ran a small business that could be destroyed by a single bad hire, not if you ran a big mega corporation that's less at risk.

Some convicts change their ways. But most don't.

quillcom

Tom Brady has been a target for being a racist Trump supporter.

Drew Brees probably retired a year or two early due to being constantly attacked for being a white quarterback who didn’t support kneeling during the anthem.
I often wondered about where you guys are getting your news from that I haven't even heard of.

Although I have been following the careers of Brady and Brees their entire careers I have never heard the reports your talking about.

All this talk about mainstream media I 🤔 is hyped.

So far what I see is, yeah they will not report on something if it's way out there in right field., nothwithstanding yeah they have their biases also.

quillcom

Some convicts change their ways. But most don't.
It's the incentive part I'm talking about. The government will pay incentives to hire handicapped employees so employers can retro fit their office space for the handicapped.

Many employers I think will still be hesitant to do this I think even with the incentives.

No I'm not comparing convicts with handicapped or blacks. Just showing the different choice's the employers are faced with during the hiring process.

Last edited:

Duck

So far what I see is, yeah they will not report on something if it's way out there in right field
You mean,... any facts and truths that conflict with the democrat cult's narrative, they will ignore.

Yeah, that's why you haven't heard of the harassment of Brady until now.

"way out in right field..." 🙄

Mike

I often wondered about where you guys are getting your news from that I haven't even heard of.

Although I have been following the careers of Brady and Brees their entire careers I have never heard the reports your talking about.

All this talk about mainstream media I 🤔 is hyped.

So far what I see is, yeah they will not report on something if it's way out there in right field., nothwithstanding yeah they have their biases also.
Discounting things because you didn’t hear about it is a weak argument.

The Drew Brees situation was nationwide. He was attacks by 99% of the media outlets. He was pushed to the point where he caved overnight and apologized for his belief about standing for the flag.

Then one of the best quarterbacks in NFL history left the game.

I’m sorry you didn’t hear about it, lol.

Duck

It's the incentive part I'm talking about. The government will pay incentives to hire handicapped employee so they can retro fit their office space for the handicapped.

Many employers I think will still be hesitant to do this I think even with the incentives.

No I'm not comparing convicts with handicapped or blacks. Just showing the different choice's the employers are faced with during the hiring process.
You used an accounting desk position for the hypothetical handicapped scenario.

Not a physical labor job or one that requires a great deal of mobility, other than getting in and out of the office. (pre covid, pre-facetime, when actually going in to the office was necessary, I assume).

If the handicapped person was a combat veteran who had his legs blown off by one of the enemies our government has made, employers would be lining up to hire him, because it's not a burden for the company (Certain types of businesses are required to have handicap access whether they have handicapped employees or not) but it's good publicity for them.

If the person is handicapped because he's a meth junky who got flesh eating bacteria that ate through his leg muscles or because he was a criminal who got shot in the spine by the police, nobody is going to have any pity on him and he's not going to get hired by anyone unless big government uses threats or tax funded incentives.

quillcom

If the person is handicapped because he's a meth junky who got flesh eating bacteria that ate through his leg muscles or because he was a criminal who got shot in the spine by the police, nobody is going to have any pity on him and he's not going to get hired by anyone unless big government uses threats or tax funded incentives
That's a good point, I tend to agree.
:oops:

quillcom

I’m sorry you didn’t hear about it, lol.
Yeah I sort of remember the Brees not kneeling thingy, but certainly not the Brady.

But it just brought back to memory other things that I have seen in the past that made me mention this here about mainstream media.

Apology accepted. 😆

quillcom

Mainstream media today is full of non white folks making racist remarks or degrading white people on a daily basis and it goes unchecked, or basically encouraged

It’s getting to the point in the NFL where it’s line you have a target on your back if you are white
We are still in the "me too" movement along with the George Floyd effect.

Some giant names in the black race are going down too.

They had Bill Cosby for a while even with a clause that they could not use his words back then against him.

They just nailed R. Kelly who for years was getting away with sexual abuse.

There are probably others I can't think of.

SomethingElse

Not quite.

I certainly am not going to take the varied premises and conjectures that I hear coming from you as true yet I read and listen to you as you're entitled.

Certainly that study may have some discrepancies of sorts but we know in part some of those things are true.

Do I believe it's all true, not necessarily., But I know those type of things happen.

This fake application thing is like a poll. And unless you know all the information given in all the application, the details of each person that filled out the apps, the details of the people who, through their companies, were going through all those applications (including their idea on black vs white), and the people who are going to be collecting all that data, you don't know if there's something rigged in it or not.

It's exactly like the left wing media picking and choosing the police brutality stories to air on their networks. We all know that whites are killed by police at a greater number than blacks. But in the last 4 years, how many stories of whites getting killed by cop vs black have you seen aired on national TV?
The media has gone so far as to exclude race in their broadcast and articles when it's a black person injuring or killing a white person.

Example: Find me one broadcast or article from any major left leaning network that even mentions the race of Cannon Hinnants killer, Darius Sessoms.
Example. From CNN

The father of a 5-year-old boy killed in North Carolina says the suspect was a neighbor for eight years

At the top right of your computer screen *(on just about any browser) you can click on the 3 dots, select "find in page," then type in the word "Black." Guess what, THE only time the word "black" is used, is when there's a story of a black man getting mistreated in another story they've conveniently linked on this page.
Oh, and here's the author of the page I just linked.
150511065206-karimi-faith-small-11.jpg
Faith Karimi.<<<Just saying

BTW, last I checked, MSNBC didn't even cover this story.

So please show me how the media isn't perpetuating racism. Because I have 100 more examples of racist crap like this being done over the last few years. And I know how to find donation reportings from black only organizations that'll prove the billions of dollars that "racism" is generating in this country, for profit. Not to help squelch racism. But strictly for profit.
Wanna know how I know it's strictly "for profit?" Because of the hundreds of black only organizations that are collecting money from racism, hardly any are giving any of these donations to the black communities to help the people where most of the stats are generated.
They'll list their donations go to "train" their people to advance a political agenda.

Like BOLD: BOLD (Black Organizing for Leadership and Dignity) is a national training intermediary focused on transforming the practice of Black organizers in the US to increase their alignment, impact and sustainability to win progressive change. BOLD carries out its mission through training programs, coaching and technical assistance for BOLD alumni and partners.

Do you see anything in there about helping out individual citizens to help get them through the day, week or month? Put food on their tables. Get them to and from work? Help get them off welfare? Help get them legal representation when their CAA doesn't give a shit?
No. And in all the ones I've looked for in the last week, won't offer no actual assistance to black folks. Why? Because they're mostly BS non profit organizations that have figured out how to juke the system and not have to spend any of their money to actually help anyone.

In fact, they're black owned and ran organizations that are screwing the black communities.

SomethingElse

If the person is handicapped because he's a meth junky who got flesh eating bacteria that ate through his leg muscles or because he was a criminal who got shot in the spine by the police, nobody is going to have any pity on him and he's not going to get hired by anyone unless big government uses threats or tax funded incentives.

If George Floyd had been put in a headlock and choked to death by the guy that sold him the fentanyl, no one would've cared either. including most of his family.

SomethingElse

Mainstream media today is full of non white folks making racist remarks or degrading white people on a daily basis and it goes unchecked, or basically encouraged.

I’m not going to get worked up over a 2011 email.

It’s getting to the point in the NFL where it’s line you have a target on your back if you are white.

Tom Brady has been a target for being a racist Trump supporter.

Drew Brees probably retired a year or two early due to being constantly attacked for being a white quarterback who didn’t support kneeling during the anthem.

I decided to put my disgust regarding the rave baiting in the NFL to the side this year and just enjoy watching like I used to. Didn’t even make it to week two and couldn’t watch anymore.

Like all things, this will come full circle. That said, will it happen before this nation is completely destroyed?

Things like CRT and affirmative action do nothing today other than breed racism and further divide people.

Corporations are not going to be magically changed to whatever it is people are trying to achieve with affirmative action, and every other program they are having shoved down their throat. They are simply going to be forced to the point they have to overcharge so greatly for everything to attempt to be profitable that they end up closing their doors because they will price themselves out of business. All of those social justice ideas and affirmative action requirements will be meaningless once those jobs no longer exist.

Sports like the NBA and NFL will continue to drive their fan base away to the point that their high paying advertisers will no longer be able to justify even a fraction of the money they spend with these leagues.

You know what I am seeing become more and more popular? Growing efforts to support conservative minder businesses. Growing efforts to support these businesses because they don’t cater to this ignorance or fund things that conservatives don’t believe in.

I’m seeing more and more people building their own small business, or looking to downsize specifically so they can run their own business the way they want to.

I'm feeling what your saying. Too much political BS in everything now a days.

BlackBart

We went over all that already and I completely explained it to you.

Once more AA is nothing more than trying to level the playing field. Equity.

This is getting stale.
I say its no longer needed, especially in the truckin biz where we need the help

Lemme ask you this. Hows about if we’re talking about a job blacks dont seem to wanna do? Cant remember the last time I seen a black man with a pipe wrench in his hand, even going back to my construction days.

Only white people applies for the job, whaddya do then?

Duck

If George Floyd had been put in a headlock and choked to death by the guy that sold him the fentanyl, no one would've cared either. including most of his family.
He was apparently killed by a white cop (while overdosing on fentanyl) and I still don't care. He was a piece of shit. He held a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman during a home invasion. He was a piece of shit.

And yet these imbeciles in the media have presented him as some kind of martyr and idolized him. There are probably more murals of George Floyd than of MLK. It's disgusting.

I don't care how he died or the race of the man that joke of a trial convicted for it. If the democrats hadn't reacted to it and used it as an excuse to literally wage war on American citizens, cities and police, the country would be a better place without him.

quillcom

Only white people applies for the job, whaddya do then?
Yeah that happens. They are highly underrepresented in the construction industry.

I think other industries they are just not as interested so the numbers are low.

Over the years I have personally known many blacks who worked construction. I am very close friends with a black plumber and plumbers are considered construction workers as you know.

Also I hear in the typical construction industry there is widespread racism going on and it's been that way for years as a well known problem.

quillcom

He was a piece of shit. He held a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman during a home invasion. He was a piece of shit.
DuckDuckStop. Tell us how you really feel. Lol

❓ In their respective lives whose overall actions do you think are considered most reprehensible. No right or wrong here

Users who are viewing this thread