• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

The "I Hate Swift" thread

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Premium
Let's face it. Few companies cause such a visceral reaction for many people as Swift does. I'm not going to defend every small thing Swift or its representatives do. That's not my station in life. Besides, it would take up far too much of my time. So here we go, some of the most common complaints:

Swift lowers freight rates for everybody.

Swift puts people behind the wheel of a truck who shouldn't be allowed to drive a nail.

Rookies train rookies. It's a recipe for disaster.

Swift took my hood off. I got it fixed and lost my new hood to another Swift.

Swift does not know drivers by name. You're only a number.

Swift fired me for no reason. I took out a trailer door, dragged a boulder out of a truck stop parking lot, ran my mirror into the mechanism in the Memphis truck wash, was late on four JIT loads I said I could do and they let me stay on. Last week, I got into an argument with some old fart who turned out to be Jerry Moyes and they fired me. It wasn't fair.

Sure Wish I'd Finished Training
Swing Wide, It's a Flippin Trailer
Sir, What'd I Foul up Today?
(..backwards)
Two F**s In a White Semi

Okay, these are some of the most common old standbys. We've heard these. I love originality and wouldn't mind getting a giggle or two out of something new.

Anyway, this is an awesome place to put your complaints about Swift. They may not be addressed individually, but you will feel a lot better when you get it off your chest.

Cheers!

Are you saying you ain't got no panties on, Truck Driver?
I can't get the smileys to work. But, Thumbs up, Rolling on the floor laughing. Nice one!

LOL! I had to tell one of the guys who's a regular and a cyber perv to knock it off, I was tired of feeling like I was sitting in front of PeeWee Herman reading his posts. Maybe it got torched to sanitize the place!

No I think they just finally did what they've always wanted to do, ... they banned EVERYONE.

From "Twisted Truckers" on Facebook.

Austin TX.jpg

Caption:
Austin Texas on I-35 swift tryin to back down ramp!blocked 35 an almost ran over the cop helping him back up !! Leave it to a swift driver ! Looks like took wrong exit and was trying to turn around on ramp lol

In the comments section:

ascontent_b.xx.fbcdn.net_hphotos_frc3_t1.0_9_10310542_779833928708056_7724340573427624715_n.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread