The I hate Canada thread or what's my 20

** Commie Express **
Premium
It didn't take long being back home I'm back in the same old rut again. Got to work 5 days a week. Come home, put my bath robe on, cook something, watch TV, a few shots then go to bed. Saturday completely **** off, sleep twice and get completely side tracked like installing Windows 7 on your computer. Sunday, do laundry, go grocery shopping, cook 5 meals for work in Tupperware and by the time your done it might as well be a weekday cause it's now the same time you normally get home from work.

Not gonna say a thing. Nope, not gonna. Big crap-eatin grin on my face but not gonna say a thing. Really I'm not.... promise ya. Scout's honor. Cross my eyes an hope to spit. not sayin nuthin.

So...... anythin good on tv? :D

Lol....Watching CNN and cooking my lunches for the week. Will watch The Martian later for the millionth time

images

home-image-3.jpg

I will not say a word either;)

Well other to say that I will not say a word:stirpot2:

Listen....... can you hear it???? Kind of a soft little moan???

Sounds vaguely like an air horn crying "I miss my driver". Bet her windshield wipers are going.

But that's not possible.... is it?

;):D

Listen....... can you hear it???? Kind of a soft little moan???

Sounds vaguely like an air horn crying "I miss my driver". Bet her windshield wipers are going.

But that's not possible.... is it?

;):D
The drive axles are crying.

Or maybe those tears are just lake water dripping out. :rolleyes:

@Southern Fried
@Tazz
@Duck

Three points each for pickin' on poor ol' @Skateboard and reminding him how awesome the hum of tires and the croon of a well-tuned engine with the musical whine of the spooling-up turbo sound on a clear, quiet night with stars so close you can almost touch them as your body feels the vibration of the road under your truck, floating along in your own world with not a worry or a care to be had...

:thefinger:

Sliced off part of my fingernail and finger cutting onions today. Man that sucker can bleed for a long time!

Unless his mechanic bought it.......

He's still got it. Probably needs to make sure the batteries are charged soon.

Still got truck and trailer. Went down today and looked at it for the first time since I parked it. Batteries at 11.7
Will put it out front for sale soon maybe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread