The famous acronym

Sean McQuaid

Whiny baby
You know what the acronym W.E.R.N.E.R. is don't you? It means: We Employ Retards No Experience Required. This is more so for those who run the company and dispatch drivers than the drivers themselves. Read my posts. It's all fact. If what I have said in my posts did not happen, I'd simply tuck tail and not even be here.

Basically, it means that people who can make their point known in as few words as possible are the smartest.

Yo.

ride on brotha!

Yeah yeah yeah...

two things:

1) Why do you think dropping names of actual persons you've dealt with means anything on this or any other forum?

2) Have you made any *******ed progress getting some miles and off my forum for a bit?

Otherwise, here's a Slipknot video. Which, since we're not your crowd, is not of interest to you, but certainly more interesting than your tired rants and repeated diatribes.

Shakespeare said, "Brevity is the sould if wit."

Try that.

Basically, it means that people who can make their point known in as few words as possible are the smartest.

Yo.

There is one point I can make regarding YOU and your attempts to appear intelligent that I can make in very few words, but for now, I'll keep that to myself.

Moderators are next to God just like company D.Ms., bosses - etc.. That's obvious since it seems okay for you to cuss and no one else. I rest my case where this class of people are concerned. That's okay. I am sure Jesus Christ still loves you in spite of the fact you use the name of God in vein on a public forum ROFL. And you have room to make a point of who the "smart" people are?

I also rest my case where it's okay for those in power to **** off the little guy, and the little guy has to like it and lump it - no retaliation. You **** me off.

In answer to question 1: It's to name who was the one who F***ed up as opposed to me. Do you think I'd use my real name, and name spacific people who are to blame for my situation if I were lying or I were really to blame for things?!?!? But then I do NOT expect BONEHEADS to find interest in that, only intelligent people who have already expressed such. DUHHHHHH

Just because YOU miss the point (and company supporters on this forum) does not mean EVERYONE does.

I guess you never heard of explaining a situation to the fullest to avoid questions from boneheads who will raise them from minimal worded points. If I had done the minimums, there would have been "well how did this happen?", and "how could this be?". It's the other way around where the "smartest" people are concerned in your book.

At least I have gotten to a few intelligent people through this forum who have contacted me in private, rather than mix threads with the obvious stupidity, company loving supporters, and people who think they know every damn thing just because they drove for X years.

I have said umteen times, I had been here on this forum to warn those looking to drive of what has happend, and what could happen to them - not for know it all veterans. And I was successful with a number pf people who have some intelligence and self respect. That seems a problem for folks here. I think you are company CEOs - etc.

Lastly; if my stand has put me on a "never hire in a million years list" with anyone whatsoever. That just shows me that folks who will take a stand against any wrongs, B.S. and abuse are feared, and the only people desired are suckers who will do whatever a company tells them to do - wrong or right. Allow me to operate by the book, and don't do as has been done to me already, no one has anything to worry about.

Sean, I am new to this forum, but have been driving for more than 20 years. I have spent an hour reading through some of your threads and posts this morning. What started off with good intentions on your part, has quickly deteriorated into name calling and bitching. If you are of a mind not to ever work in this industry as you feel it is corrupt and the equivalent of feeding drivers through a grinder and using them up so the big guys can make a profit, then say good bye, and good luck to you in life. If you are going to hang out here and continue to respond in kind to what you say is unintelligent blathering from the members here, then suck it up and take it like a man. You may have had some valid arguments, but you didn't defend them wisely, and now you just sound like a whiner. no, this industtry isn't comprised of rocket scientists on sabbatical from NASA. We are, for the most part, hard working men and women, doing the best we can with our available skills to put food on the table and be productive members of the community.Thank you for trying to offer advice to those that me be naive about this industry, but you aren't ever going to change the minds of people that are functioning in it without the kind of problems that you experienced.
By know means do I know it all, I learn something in this industrty almost every day, but I do know that if I was unhappy with an employer, I packed my gear and moved on to somewhere I felt appreciated. If I felt the entire industry was corrupt and against me, I would take my long-winded (overly verbose) ass into politics and baffle them with BS there!

Again, pardon me all to hell. Read what triggered the name calling, whining, bitching - etc..

"Suck it up and take it like a man" further makes my point of the people in this industry. NO ONE seems to want to take what they dish out. It's a 'let me be bitchy and abusive to you, but you have to take it and like it - or else' mentality. BING - I get it. If you defend and fight, you're a "whiner" - a term used to bring a person with some backbone down in the eyes of all others. ROFL LMAO

Just because I had a cushy job as a pilot and photographer does not mean I was not willing to be hard working for bum pay just like all other drivers. I was willing to do that (only until my flying picked up again), and I knew full well what I was getting into minus the corruption and being expected to be a selective regs guy. That on top of the usual B.S. was too much.

I'd still work hard driving if I were allowed to. But only to the exact letter of the book. If companies can't accept that, there is no need for me to pay for the CDL, and justifies my not doing so.

I get your point, and agree to some extent. But I will fight when attacked - no matter how it appears to most folks. No matter how long-winded or verbose it may seem.

Those terms mean nothing to me as (I reiterate) I have gotten through in a positive light to those other than regulars and moderators here on this forum. I am not trying to change the minds of those working in this industry as you seem to think. Rather, I defend what I say when attacked in any way by veteran drivers who attempt to make me out to be the idiot who does not know certain things. And veterans who seem to think that just because what I say happened to me did not happen to them (decades ago when they started), I just have to be lying, or otherwise don't know what I am talking about. That's why I have said many times - I am NOT here for the veterans. But is seems some think veterans are the only readers of forums like this when it's the veterans who continue to criticize what I say.

While I may be long winded, what I have said is not "B.S." as you put it - tantamount to calling me a liar.

BTW: Thanks on the suggestion of Politics. Would not work for me as I hate Politicians almost as much as I hate what this industry has done for me. Politicians use their words for the exact oppisite as what my intentions are.

:poo:
1) Why do you think dropping names of actual persons you've dealt with means anything on this or any other forum?

tired rants and repeated diatribes.

Try that.

Hummmm - just hit me (some things take a little longer than others). Why is naming names an apparant issue with you? Especially where the truth and facts are concerned? Those it means nothing to can simply dismiss it. Those it would mean something to can take note. Matters not who the majority are. Something basically wrong with this inquiry here. You a CEO or something? :biglaugh::eviltongue::sweat::shocked:

"tired rants and repeated diatribes.

Shakespeare said, "Brevity is the sould if wit.""

Most impressive display of intelligence and use of the language :)

ROFL

OOOPPS - I just now realized that I did another diatribe (but I did maintain some brevity LMAO). I'll go stand in the corner for the rest of the day, then write 10,000 times "I will not do diatribes".

I don't recall saying your words are BS. Read carefully.

I did read carefully. You ended with:

"I would take my long-winded (overly verbose) ass into politics and baffle them with BS there! ".

To me, baffling one with B.S. is saying my words are B.S..

Anyway, does not matter.

Stay safe, but above that, keep all others safe.

"Baffle them with BS there" is exactly what I said. If that led you to believe I was inferring you are BSing here, you have misled yourself. Good luck in life.

"Baffle them with BS there" is exactly what I said. If that led you to believe I was inferring you are BSing here, you have misled yourself. Good luck in life.

"Good Luck in life" because I took you to say my words were B.S. in your wording. Too funny. Especially after I just had a half a dozen other people read that and they said it seemed the same way to them.

Think I don't make sure I am not being arbitrary - think again. I in fact do because of my anger.

Hey, as you said, this industry is not "comprised of rocket scientists on sabbatical from NASA". Being too brief is not always the best vehicle in the english language either.

I did want to respond to your "If you are of a mind not to ever work in this industry as you feel it is corrupt and the equivalent of feeding drivers through a grinder and using them up so the big guys can make a profit, then say good bye, and good luck to you in life.". I would love to just say to hell with the industry. I have no trust for it anymore. But I DO have a CDL bill I was not supposed to have, but now do in a very cunning and stratigic way. The ONLY way I will pay for it is with a CDL-A DRIVING job - nothing else. So I am only trying to avoid defaulting (if I am the one stuck with the bill now), and the legal matters, courts - etc. that is bound to come as the result of my not paying. But if it comes to that - so be it. I don't take kindly to being ripped off.

Good luck in life to you as well - seriously.

Bored with the forum for the day. I'll respond to posts by any whoevers tomorrow (with diatribes if I am pushed to it).

Try that.

Yo.

I knew what the line from Hamlet was and what it meant. And agree.
What I wasn't sure of was if this was some obscure Latin saying due to the "spelin errers.".........maybe 16th century Old English (?)

Brevity is the soul of wit

Peace

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread