The Broke Down Thread. Post Here to Whine About Breakdowns.

Are you paid hourly? If so I don't see the point in hopping. Unless y'all get a minimum 8 hour pay or something.
Ya Im hourly, but some of us just wanna get our work done and go home

I hear ya, but for me the effects of slowing down seem to multiply. Eventually it gets to the point where Im just draggin. I hate that
That's why I can't do hourly. Lol.

I don't WANT to run slow but I don't want to give my all to a company again, especially for the same pay as folks who don't.

That's why I can't do hourly. Lol.

I don't WANT to run slow but I don't want to give my all to a company again, especially for the same pay as folks who don't.
And thats why we get PO’d at the useless ones

But Im to the point anymore where some other dude can milk the clock til hell freezes over and I personally dont care, UNTIL I gotta go outta my way to do pickups that he wont do. Enemies aplenty are made in this business over that

And thats why we get PO’d at the useless ones

But Im to the point anymore where some other dude can milk the clock til hell freezes over and I personally dont care, UNTIL I gotta go outta my way to do pickups that he wont do. Enemies aplenty are made in this business over that
I think that's probably why having my own truck is the best thing for me. I only have to concern myself with my own financial targets.

Those darn Iloca trailer air bags.

This one funky trailer keeps leaking air from the bags.

First one in the front driver side then a week later one on the back driver side.

Just last week I pick up a 38k load about to take it to Iowa, pulling out of the docks, "pop".

Please let it be a tire. Walk back there sure enough one of the same bags.

They had to give the load to another driver. :mad:

Those darn Iloca trailer air bags.

This one funky trailer keeps leaking air from the bags.

First one in the front driver side then a week later one on the back driver side.

Just last week I pick up a 38k load about to take it to Iowa, pulling out of the docks, "pop".

Please let it be a tire. Walk back there sure enough one of the same bags.

They had to give the load to another driver. :mad:
I'd be grateful. Let someone else mess with that hot garbage.

Just appeared Saturday…

“Can’t get you in for 10-13 days….”🤨🤔

The shop at home can do it for me cheaper…. And I’ll be home by that time.

C377B5CD-7F7E-4BCB-9789-91482F7DBCF7.jpeg

If I was hourly I wouldn't bust my ass.
UNTIL I gotta go outta my way to do pickups that he wont do. Enemies aplenty are made in this business over that
Yeah I hear you BB, you can't really slack doing a p & d with multiple stops.

Our sister company handles that and we just do mostly TL routes that generally take all day for 1 or 2 TL's.

I said generally because at least once a week I'll get done early and that's when they'll load stops on us that out sister missed.

So it's basically the TL routes that I will milk so I will not have to do the ltl stuff.

Unless I break down and even then I'll milk the clock by not calling in for 15-20 minutes after breakdown.

On topic!!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread