Football The Aaron Rodgers Covid, "yeah I'm immunized saga.

quillcom

So as many of you have heard by now, this maverick of a man decided to do things his way.

First bomb shell....

So he took some homeostasis pathogens or whatever product like Joe Rogan took; Ivermectcin

Last edited:
Wait!!! I've got more

He is blaming the "cancel culture" and the "woke" for this.......

"Aaron Rodgers decries 'woke mob' and 'cancel culture' in radio appearance"​

It was hard to keep straight, but ESPN's Rob Demovsky offered a good summary on Twitter, noting that Rodgers used the terms "woke mob," "cancel culture," "coercion," "collusion" and shaming while also saying he was consulting with Joe Rogan on his virus treatment.

Rodgers asserted that NFL owners colluded against players who were unvaccinated. On the subject of him saying he was immunized when asked if he was vaccinated, Rodgers blamed reporters for not asking a follow-up question and said they are on a "witch hunt" to find unvaccinated players. Aaron Rodgers decries 'woke mob' and 'cancel culture' in radio appearance

Colluded on a witch hunt...:rolllaugh2:

The NFL is corrupt to the top and nobody should watch it until it straightens itself out.

I had a friend years ago say that football was fixed and at the time I thought it was one of the dumbest things I'd ever heard.

But then a few years later every single player in the process of being drummed out of the NFL ended up on the Jets for one season or so.

Recently there was something else that came out but I forget because it was still baseball season.

The league has destroyed itself.

The NFL is corrupt to the top and nobody should watch it until it straightens itself out.
You know I hear that from time to time and dont think much of it either. I sometimes do wonder if some games are fixed or if refs are getting paid or what not.

But all in all I just like to sit back and relax and enjoy watching what I wish I could do and let the bigwigs worry about all the so called corrupt stuff.

Wait!!! I've got more

He is blaming the "cancel culture" and the "woke" for this.......

"Aaron Rodgers decries 'woke mob' and 'cancel culture' in radio appearance"​

It was hard to keep straight, but ESPN's Rob Demovsky offered a good summary on Twitter, noting that Rodgers used the terms "woke mob," "cancel culture," "coercion," "collusion" and shaming while also saying he was consulting with Joe Rogan on his virus treatment.

Rodgers asserted that NFL owners colluded against players who were unvaccinated. On the subject of him saying he was immunized when asked if he was vaccinated, Rodgers blamed reporters for not asking a follow-up question and said they are on a "witch hunt" to find unvaccinated players. Aaron Rodgers decries 'woke mob' and 'cancel culture' in radio appearance

Colluded on a witch hunt...:rolllaugh2:
I don't get what's supposed to be so funny about a corrupt organization discriminating against people for not being vaccinated.

I'll be laughing when the victims fight back against this bullshit and actually obtain real justice.

And no, I'm not talking about lawsuits. I'm talking about justice.

Not to mention, what Joe Rogan did worked. Because he is a healthy individual without pre existing conditions. We all know that's who the virus targets most, so what are we laughing at here?

He came and is probably still within inches of suing CNN over absolutely falsely reporting that he took "horse dewormer" for weeks on end.

Also, the inventor of Ivermectin won a *******ed Nobel Prize in MEDICINE for this drug.

Plus ESPN is a well known leftist bullshit organization and has been since they fired Rush Limbaugh over nearly nothing.

What is the point of this thread?
Lol, do we want to go there with the content of the many threads on here.

This is news worthy, on topic, relevant.

Thought we might like to talk about this here or at least know about it as many may not care to look into it themselves but may read it here.
This is a forum right? Sometimes discussions take place right?

He came and is probably still within inches of suing CNN over absolutely falsely reporting that he took "horse dewormer" for weeks on end.
Lefties and the few people outside the left who have fallen under the spell of the Branch Covidian cult doctrine, seem to be unaware of the fact that many medications have multiple applications.

I'm definitely not a doctor or a pharmacist but even I know this.

Wellbutrin is prescribed as an antidepressant and as a smoking cessation aid.

Klonopin (clonazepam) is used as an anti anxiety med but it's also used as an anticonvulsant and epilepsy medication.

Aspirin is a "non steroidal anti inflammatory drug" everyone on Earth knows is used as a mild pain reliever, and I think most people also know it's used as a blood thinner in people who have had heart attacks or strokes.

In spite of the outright bold faced lies spewed out by the most powerful enemy of mankind (the fake news media), hydroxychloroquine was primarily used to treat malaria for over 70 years but last year was discovered and confirmed by thousands of doctors all over the world to be a very effective treatment for covid19.

So why is it so hard to believe that a drug used to fight parasites in humans and animals can also be used to fight covid? Because the same lie factory that lied about hydroxychloroquine says so?

What kind of moron does a person have to be in order to still believe all the crap spewed out by the globalist fake news media after their lies have been exposed so many times?

Oh wait, never mind... I almost forgot.. I'm talking about people who were successfully convinced that men can get pregnant and have babies. 🙄

Did the fake news actually include his full statement and explanation or did they lie about what he said or simply skip it entirely? I'm asking because every time you click on a link to any web page with ads on it, they get a few cents of ad revenue. Therefore I don't often click on links to fake news entities.

The Packers quarterback said that he spent a lot of time studying the vaccines and discovered that he has an allergy to the ingredients in two of the vaccines. Then he said the Johnson & Johnson shot was the only one that would be suitable for him. But before he took the shot, it was pulled out of use over clotting issues.

Rogers added that the “immunization protocol” he found that could “best protect myself and my teammates” was a long-term protocol that involved multiple months of treatment. “I’m very proud of the research that went into that and the individuals I met with; we felt like it was what was best for me,” he said.

However, the NFL refused to accept his plan and insisted that he go in the same category as the unvaccinated players. Rodgers said he then appealed and sent the league 500 pages of research on the vaccines, his status, and his ideas for a plan.

Rodgers also revealed that an NFL official told him last year that a vaccinated person can’t get COVID and cannot pass it on. Rodgers said that this was an untrue claim — and we now know for sure that it is an untrue statement — and he knew that he was dealing with people who had no idea what they were talking about.

Source

Did the fake news actually include his full statement and explanation or did they lie about what he said or simply skip it entirely?
Its there. But thats a previous statement.

The problem a lot of people are having is his yeah I'm immunizrd comment when he was ask was he vaccinated.

Why did he not explain there that he was allergic instead of misleading them to believe he was vaccinated. And his excuse that
It was a witch hunt or whatever that prompted him to take that route does not sit well with a lot of folks.

Last edited:
Lol, do we want to go there with the content of the many threads on here.

This is news worthy, on topic, relevant.

Thought we might like to talk about this here or at least know about it as many may not care to look into it themselves but may read it here.
This is a forum right? Sometimes discussions take place right?
First off, if the point is the political side of whatever is being debated, we need to move it there.

Second, I just really don’t know what the point of the topic is supposed to be.

Are we knocking him for the medication he took?

Are we knocking him because he got covid and isn’t vaccinated?

Second, I just really don’t know what the point of the topic is supposed to be.
To discuss what took place with Rodgers. To talk about it. What don't you understand.

No, the knock on him was his misleading comments, then his conspiracy theories to try to cover it up.

And a Pharmaceutical company just dropped him from their sponsership for apparently saying some disparaging things about vaccinations.

Feel free to put this thread in its proper place. I thought we might also talk about the impact on his play, eventually.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread