The 10 Dirtiest Foods You're Eating

Rare just off the cow...yum

Food additives and medications (antibiotics) are biggies. Pollution has been reduced to about half what it was when I was a kid, so I consider that a non issue. All this sterilizing of the environment, in my opinion, is the biggest culprit for our weakened immune systems. In order to build a resistance to germs, we need to be exposed to said germs. Killing them to keep from getting sick creates a viscious circle. We were healthier when we were not so sterile.

I ate dirt as a young girl. Most of us who played outside, made mud pies and had sand boxes did. We didn't have our moms chasing after us with Clorox wipes and sterilizing everything before we played with it. We washed dishes with the same rag for a week before changing to a clean one. We ran around barefoot. We shared ice cream cones.

We would spread germs around like parade candy and people didn't get sick. Because? Well, because we had a resistance built up to the germs and our immune systems were prepared for them.
Yep I agree 100 percent, everything is to clean now, the kids aren`t allowed to get dirty anymore for fear they`ll get sick.

Yep I agree 100 percent, everything is to clean now, the kids aren`t allowed to get dirty anymore for fear they`ll get sick.
I hear thee! Now day we have terms like bubble wrap kids and helicoptor parents. My parents called me Jesus Christ! They would say Jesus Christ Why don't you go outside and play? Then when I came home they would say Jesus Christ, How did you get your clothes so dirty? I knew I was in big trouble when they said Jesus H. Christ git your ass in the house, Right now! lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread