Politics Texas Governor putting up border barriers

Fast Freddy

Apr 1, 2020
Texas
My work sometimes takes me to the Rio Grand Valley. There have been a butt ton of state troopers in that area lately and now the Governor of Texas is taking it a step further.

Upvote 0

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Nov 27, 2009
Canadon't
What happened to the wall? There was supposed to be a wall.
Trump supporters chanted build the wall, build the wall and Trump said he would build a wall.
It was supposed to be the greatest wall the world had ever seen.
He should have outsourced that to China, they built a Great Wall.

Upvote 0

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
Trump supporters chanted build the wall, build the wall and Trump said he would build a wall.
Scumbag democrats got in the way.

Reactions: BlackBart
Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
They'd send us a cheap one. We'd have to call it the Pretty Good Wall.

Upvote 0

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
The leader of the federal government ain’t gonna stop Texas. I’m not sure he always knows he’s President, or even who is in the room.

I watched that video earlier. Forget about the people laughing at him and just focus on him in the room. He looks like he has no idea where he is or what he is doing.

We are currently the punch line for every joke in the world with this guy in charge, especially with the “we been to the border” Vice President.

How much damage will these two manage to do in four years?

Reactions: Duck
Upvote 0

389 Hood

Premium
Nov 17, 2019
An illegal is an illegal is an illegal, no matter where they are from. Enter legally through the proper channels and assimilate to the American culture. Don't leave your 3rd world cesspool and come here and create another.

Bring a few of your customs and your food, learn English, get a job and become a productive member of society. Don't come here and expect everything to be given to you. We already have a large group here that does that.

Upvote 0

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
An illegal is an illegal is an illegal, no matter where they are from. Enter legally through the proper channels and assimilate to the American culture. Don't leave your 3rd world cesspool and come here and create another.

Bring a few of your customs and your food, learn English, get a job and become a productive member of society. Don't come here and expect everything to be given to you. We already have a large group here that does that.
I've been told most Cuban refugees do assimilate, become productive citizens and vote republican because they are keenly aware of the horrors of communism.

Upvote 0

389 Hood

Premium
Nov 17, 2019
While this is mostly true, many now vote Dumbocrat. Their 'elected officials', mostly all being family in one way or the other was sifting through every law on the books to get them government money, whereas it was agreed upon where they wouldn't be entitled to welfare and other government assistance.

The Cubans pretty much run Miami-Dade county now. They look after their own and are a thriving community. But a major percentage of them stay strictly near home. They don't travel outside of a familiar area.

When I hauled fuel down there, going into a station was almost always a treat. They had coffee, pastries, breakfast and lunch in all the little cafe's and always told you to get what you wanted. To them, you were doing them a big favor by bringing the fuel to them. And the fact that I learned enough of the Spanish language to get by and communicate with them made them accept me more.

I do agree that many of the immigrants are hard working folks that want to better their families. They put in a hard days work doing roofing and landscaping and other tasks that seem to be beneath others to do. In the summer Florida sun, that is a daunting task. Just stay away from the beer cooler at the end of the day, because they will mow you over to get to it.

Reactions: Duck
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread