Tarp repair

Almost all Vinyl is made in the U.S.. It's basically plastic. Leominster, Mass is the plastics capitol where I grew up and many factories made it.

[MENTION=1656]2xR[/MENTION] is a longtime member here, and he delivers raw materials to Leominster, from North Carolina.

I passed through there today, went out to Phillipston and picked up a scissor lift. Nice countryside out that way.

I worked in those plastic factories making vinyl back in the 70's. We all did. Until they built the first Denny's. Then I was a dish washer.

I worked in those plastic factories making vinyl back in the 70's. We all did. Until they built the first Denny's. Then I was a dish washer.

In the 70's, I was in High School and had four years in the Marine Corps before the end of the 70's! I was also a lawn caretaker/maintenance employee, a brick layer's helper, metal worker's helper, Landscaping, Stocker/Clerk at a Grocery Store, mowed lawns around the neighborhood and managed to go hunting almost every weekend, before the Marine Corps.

Does anyone know anything about (good tarp repair tape)? I was told Iowa 80 sold some for around a hundred dollars that would fix any tarp. I couldn't find anything on there web-site. It sounds expensive but if you have paid to have them repaired you would not think so
once I was looking for a good quality tarp the internet gave me sth like this. Kind of European company, Polish one I guess, but their stuff is awesome and quite cheap, now it's for about 40$ for a roll but damn, this price comlies with their goods !! :drool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread