Take a survey!

Truckers! We want your opinions!

Researchers from Indiana State University are recruiting truck drivers to participate in a study on trucker eating habits.
You will take a short (about 10 minutes) online survey asking questions about how you decide what to eat while you are on the road. After completing this survey, you will be redirected to a new page. If you enter your home or mailing address, researchers will mail you a $2.50 Pilot-Flying J gift card. An address is not required to participate in this survey.

Click here to take survey: https://indstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cPa2doyep61uk6x

Currently we have enough money to support the first 200 responses. Once these have been recorded we will pause the ability to take the survey, and open it back up as more money becomes available. Please take the survey only once.

Eligibility:
  • 18 years old or older
  • Drives a commercial truck as primary employment
  • Operate mostly in the Midwestern states (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin).
Participants will not be put at emotional or physical risk as a result of participating in this study. Participation is entirely voluntary. If you have any questions or concerns about this research, please contact:
Principal Investigator: Adrienne McCarthy, [email protected]
Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Wan-Ju Yen, [email protected]

RIGHTS OF RESEARCH SUBJECTS
If you have any questions about your rights as a research subject, you may contact the Indiana State University Institutional Review Board (IRB) by mail at Indiana State University, Office of Sponsored Programs, Terre Haute, IN 47809, by phone at (812) 237-8217, or e-mail the IRB at [email protected]. You will be given the opportunity to discuss any questions about your rights as a research subject with a member of the IRB. The IRB is an independent committee composed of members of the University community, as well as lay members of the community not connected with ISU. The IRB has reviewed and approved this study.

Thanks for checking out my post (and a special thank you if you take my survey and share your opinions with me!)
I'm not a trucker myself but I am a trucker's wife. I know how hard you all work and I appreciate it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread