T600 Tilt/Telescope

Kwkidd89

Afternoon all!! I have a 2006 T600 with the foot pedal steering adjustment. I have adjusted the tension on the cable down at the bottom of the steering column and the telescope feature works fine. The tilt is not working. I have searched for schematics and or any videos of people working on these. I am hoping someone has some insight on this subject. Im mechanically inclined and have been studying the design but i cant tell what makes it lock and unlock the tilt. I am trying to find some i fo before i take it apart. Thanks in advance!!

Afternoon all!! I have a 2006 T600 with the foot pedal steering adjustment. I have adjusted the tension on the cable down at the bottom of the steering column and the telescope feature works fine. The tilt is not working. I have searched for schematics and or any videos of people working on these. I am hoping someone has some insight on this subject. Im mechanically inclined and have been studying the design but i cant tell what makes it lock and unlock the tilt. I am trying to find some i fo before i take it apart. Thanks in advance!!
The cable is probably stretched and not releasing completely. A new one isn’t that expensive and easy to change.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread