• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Swift a Bad Starter Company? REALLY??

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Premium
Consider the alternative:

Ying Yang,

I also got a call a couple of days ago from this company i have a felony and im gonna roll with it for a few months at least it pays the bills. I heard good and bad things about this company but never along the lines of not getting paid , yes the hire felon and yes its .10cpm but its a great way to get your experience to get into something better.I personally plan to stay there till i hear back from US express in a few months when my felony is exactly 5 years old so good luck man.

They also said they have automatic trucks this could be a good things for new drivers....

There were 3 search results for "Carolina Cargo" on the FMCSA site. I'm guessing this is the one we're talking about:

CAROLINA CARGO INC OF ROCK HILL
USDOT# 551480
Address: 2310 Crowder Road
Rock Hill, SC 29730

Carrier Overview

View attachment 18782

Carrier Registration Information as of October 26, 2012
View attachment 18790
Carrier Registration

Registration Updated: 06/27/2012

View attachment 18782
View attachment 18782

View attachment 18791
View attachment 18782View attachment 18783View attachment 18784View attachment 18785View attachment 18786View attachment 18787View attachment 18788View attachment 18789View attachment 18790View attachment 18791

Click on the blue link that says carrier overview.

But their unsafe driving is way above threshold, Fatigued isn't bad, Driver fitness is high 80 and over threshold, Vehicle is in the 70's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread