Survey shows cleaner diesels have improved air, fuel efficiency

Until people start realizing all this "climate change" stuff is being pushed by people who blame our wealth, prosperity and freedom for all of the world's problems, and destroying those three things is their only goal, nothing is going to result in this stuff being repealed, or even stop it from getting worse.

Oh come on now duck....You ever see them put regulations on a out house with loss of gases....I mean all the national parks in this country have out houses...or maybe they do have regulations now but at one time they did not. What wealth you talking about we so deep in debt way past our ears in this country. Where is the prosperity at it tax on tax and more tax.....yea right freedom to support the whole world with foreign aid...Always thought charity should start at home with our own. Global warming is only being used for a scare of the weak. Plates are overloaded for sure!! So let's play ball!

Last edited:
What wealth you talking about we so deep in debt way past our ears in this country. Where is the prosperity at it tax on tax and more tax.....yea right freedom to support the whole world with foreign aid...
It's already beginning to disappear.

This is what they mean when they say they've made "accomplishments" and "progress".

All it takes is observations of what they've been doing for years, the "solutions" that ALWAYS raise the cost of doing business and therefore the cost of living, and by the way they're now seeking to criminalize opposing views on the subject.

Take those observations, apply some logic and rational thought, and you'll see it too.

It's not rocket science.

It's already beginning to disappear.

This is what they mean when they say they've made "accomplishments" and "progress".

All it takes is observations of what they've been doing for years, the "solutions" that ALWAYS raise the cost of doing business and therefore the cost of living, and by the way they're now seeking to criminalize opposing views on the subject.

Take those observations, apply some logic and rational thought, and you'll see it too.

It's not rocket science.
oh yea when was the last time you were in mexico:confused-96:. some days you can see the mountains and some days it still looks like shito_O. and cars and trucks aint the only thing causing this problem what about all of the forest fires out here:confused-96:. and sometimes it gets so hot out here the AC units can't keep up:eek: as it went up to 115 for 3 days last week thanks to the fires. me knows what injuns talking about she's right some days it looks good out and some days it still looks like crap. though i agree with sinister that all of this tree hugger BS has helped

Last edited:
duck calls cali north mexico:stare1:

He's not inaccurate. When I was in LA loading for Portland, OR I was the only white dude in the place...Probably ever.

One guy wanted me to start dancing so he could see what white people dancing looked like.

It was a pretty funny afternoon.

He's not inaccurate. When I was in LA loading for Portland, OR I was the only white dude in the place...Probably ever.

One guy wanted me to start dancing so he could see what white people dancing looked like.

nope duck is not inaccurate when he calls CA north mexico. as you see mexicans in the lower class neighborhoods i know in my neighborhood there's some whites very few most are asians. sometimes i feel like i am the only white dude out here. now you wanna talk about a culture shock moving from an all white town from back east:biglaugh:i bet the expression on my face was a kodak moment once i got off the plane:biglaugh:

Just do the best you can...
:oops:

;)

Just do the best you can...
:oops:

;)

I'd be on comp if I tried something like that. And I probably would have bashed myself in the head with the trombone too.

I DEFINETLY woulda been gonged.

CAUTION BOOBS FOR ONE MILLISECOND

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread