Super Bowl!!

Packers or Steelers

• Packers - because Sinister lives there, and it would be a good thing.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Steelers - Pittsburgh is impossible to navigate, so screw these guys.I shouldnt vote for them.

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
I can taste how bad I want the Packers to win..BUT I believe they gonna "rattle" Rodgers..and he will throw inaccurate and get interceptions..therefor they will loose by 3..so now go bet!

I can taste how bad I want the Packers to win..BUT I believe they gonna "rattle" Rodgers..and he will throw inaccurate and get interceptions..therefor they will loose by 3..so now go bet!
Just think how sour that taste will be. But next year it will be your turn. Go titans .....lol

In case you don't know what to serve..here is white house menu..( Not very healthy, huh Michelle?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here, according to the White House, is the menu for Sunday's party: "Bratwurst, Kielbasa, Cheeseburgers, Deep Dish Pizza, Buffalo Wings, German Potato Salad, Twice Baked Potatoes, Snyders Potato Chips and Pretzels, Chips and Dips, Salad, Ice Cream. Beverages including the following beers: Hinterland Pale Ale & Amber Ale (Wisconsin), Yuengling Lager and Light (Pennsylvania), White House Honey Ale.".

Steelers play a decent game. Packers were a little sloppy, but, capitalized when things went their way.

Half Time Show... sucked.

Steelers play a decent game. Packers were a little sloppy, but, capitalized when things went their way.

Half Time Show... sucked.
Halftime show was the WORST -EVER- and National anthem was messed up too..shouldn't you know the words BEFORE you sing it?

Congratulations to the Packers.
It was a good game and I enjoyed watching their young quarterback win a ring on his first try.
Glad I didn't bet on this one, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread