Stosh gets a canary

Flatbedpete

Drivers unite
Good ole stosh just in from Poland was kind of lonely. He ventured out one day and was walking past the local pet store and decided to stop in. After hours of looking at all the animals, Bill the pet store owner went over and asked if he could help stosh. Stosh fell in love with a little yellow canary that was just singing away. Stosh said I would like that bird. The pet store owner said that was a very expensive singing canary and it cost a hundred dollars. Stosh looked down with sorrow and said I could never afford such such a pet.

Bill did some thinking and asked what he could afford. Stosh said I only have 20 dollars. Bill said I have a baby canary from the one you are looking at and with some work, he may sing just as pretty. Stosh was excited and said I would like that. Bill boxed up the baby canary and was ready for checkout. Bill asked if he had any food or toys and stosh replied I have nothing. Once again stosh looking down sad. Bill the owner felt bad and said here is what I will do. Bill threw in a cage, some toys and food, water dish. No extra charge.

Stosh was over whelmed. Bill said I will show you a little trick on how to get your new bird to sing. Bill took the bird and a tiny fingernail file and just rubbed the tip of the beak. To no avail the bird began to chirp and then sing. Stosh was in awe

Bill explained that when the file makes a flat spot on the tip of the beak, the bird will chirp and sing as it sharpens its beak. But you must not file to much, the bird breathes from tiny holes near the end of the beak. If you file to much, the bird will drown when it goes to take a drink. Do you understand this. Stosh replied yes.

Stosh went home with joy that day with his new friend.

Two weeks later stosh was walking down the street and Bill the pet shop owner ran out and asked how the baby canary was doing. Stosh was sad and said the baby bird died.

Bill was kind of up set, and said Stosh, I told you the bird would drown if you filed to much off the end of the beak. Stosh said that wasn't the problem.

Bill confused, then asked what happened then,

Stosh replied I don't know, he was dead after I took him out of the vice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread