Stop Asking!

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Premium
...whether I'm ready for Christmas.

I have no polite answer to give for that question.

It's none of your business
...how much money I've spent
...who I spent it on
...what I bought
...where I bought it
...if I'm having people over
...what's for dinner
...and especially
........whether it's even my holiday!

It's one of the nosiest, rudest and most infuriating questions I've ever heard and I have no answer for it, unless you want a blank stare (on a good day) or a cold glare with the response, "It's not my holiday." This question most often comes from a complete stranger and has come into vogue only in the past ten years or so.

How would you like it if I asked, "Are you ready for your vasectomy?" or, "Are you ready for your butt lift?"

Questions require answers. Statements do not. Tell me "Merry Christmas" and I will respond, "Back at'cha" or "You, too" or some such. But stop asking invasive questions of complete strangers.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Injun..... just answer "Oh Hell Yeah. I had everything ready since last August. I'm not one of the slacker idiots who waits till the last minute". That generally stops the conversation right there. ;)

BTW..... if ya leave the stuff up year round alls ya gots to do is change a few light bulbs and you're done. And "they" calls Rednecks stupid an lazy. Huh!!!! :biglaugh:

Ya grumpy ole trucker.....lol polite answer is as ready as I can be... I suppose you would prefer them to say my car is out of gas just down the road my family is in it
Ya got a few bucks to spare... we are heading to the hospital to see aunt gertrude she was checking her mailbox when her spleen ruptured....

So, Injun...
How's the hemorrhoid treatment coming along?

Glad to hear it.
That can be such a PIA. ;)

And the problem you were having with super sensitive nibbles?? o_O

Well, good.
I'm glad that you finally found a topical that provides some relief. :)

Are you ready for Chr...
OWWWWW! :mad:
THAT HURT!!!
WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU?? :eek:

:p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread