Steel Tariff

Why? You're saying you're not man enough to take a walk in an American city?
Why would one need to be "man enough" to walk in any city in the wealthiest country in the world?

Itll be interesting to see how this tariff works out. I hauled aluminum ingots down taking steel I beams back. The ingots are a regular run between two of their plants.

I guess if it stays an offshore tariff, nothing will change. I doubt 10% would make a country close a plant, I wonder if 25% would. That's a big jump to absorb

Itll be interesting to see how this tariff works out. I hauled aluminum ingots down taking steel I beams back. The ingots are a regular run between two of their plants.

I guess if it stays an offshore tariff, nothing will change. I doubt 10% would make a country close a plant, I wonder if 25% would. That's a big jump to absorb
It is already exempt! No worries Trump knows what it will do to the American auto industry. He even gave an exemption to Australia, Australia? what was the point in that?:dunno:
Tits for Tat, a tariff on steel vs, Say 25% tariff on electricity to New york state and the west coast?:dunno: Heat your home on burning tariffed soft wood lumber.
Trump is just real good on laying the hammer down to get the best deal for America, It is his job!:thumbsup:
I just hope he gets American dairy passed into Canada:thumbsup:
If you look passed the posturing Trump is doing more for Canada than Prime Minister Mr. Dress up.

You know the best part of pulling reefer?
Nobody misses you if you're not around any longer. Nobody likes reefer drivers. Just order another truck and carry on. Keep going on long walks in bad neighbourhoods :D
I lived in bad neighborhoods and im still alive. Im a white guy too.

Fyi, most gangs will not f**k with the general public, because thats their customers. They wont mess with you unless you stick your nose where it doesnt belong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread