SHOULD THIS GUY BE HUNG OR NOT???

• HANG HIM

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • LET HIM GO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sledgehammer

smashing the hammer down
THIS VIDEO IS ABOUT A MAN IN SOUTH AMERICA WHO DECIDED THAT IN A ART SHOW HE WOULD STARVE A DOG AS ART.... PLEASE HELP.... BELOW SHOULD BE THE VIDEO AND ALSO A LINK TO SIGN A PETITION.... THE PETITION IS FOR THE NEXT SHOW IN 2008 WHERE THE ARTIST/****ING IDIOT IS GOING TO DO IT AGAIN...... THE ARTIST/****ING IDIOTS NAME IS Guillermo Vargas Habacuc please watch this video!!

PETITION LINK....
Boicot a la presencia de Guillermo Habacuc Vargas en la Bienal Centroamericana Honduras 2008 Petition

ITS HARD TO UNDERSTAND THE PETITION ITS IN SPANISH BUT IT WILL HAVE A LINK IN ENGLISH TO SIGN PETITION... THEN ENTER YOUR NAME,EMAIL,STATE,COUNTRY!!!

VIDEO LINK [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzFBD-LgKV0"]YouTube - Animal Cruelty In The Name Of Art[/ame]

sledgehammer

smashing the hammer down
THIS GUY SHOULD BE HUNG... I SURE WOULD LIKE TO MEET HIM IN A WOODED AREA SOMEWHERE.... ME AND HIM WOULD HAVE ALITTLE FUN....BELIEVE THAT!!!

sledgehammer

smashing the hammer down
STARVING A DOG IS NOT ART!!!

THERE IS A GUY IN SOUTH AMERICA WHO DECIDED AS AN ART DISPLAY IN THE LOCAL ART SHOW HE WOULD STARVE A DOG FOR ALL TO SEE..... THE PEOPLE LOVED IT AND INVITED HIM TO COME BACK THIS YEAR.... THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE REASON THEY ARE CALLED 3RD WORLD.... THIS IS SICK!!!

PETITION LINK
Boicot a la presencia de Guillermo Habacuc Vargas en la Bienal Centroamericana Honduras 2008 Petition
THIS LINK IS IN SPANISH BUT THERE IS A BUTTON IN ENGLISH TO SIGN PETITION. CLICK IT AND SIGN YOU NAME AND EMAIL THEN YOUR LOCATION THEN A COMMENT IF YOU LIKE!!!

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzFBD-LgKV0[/ame]

Racer X 69

Kill Him

If I could get my hands on this guy, or anybody who abuses animals, I would give him Cerb's chainsaw enema, rip his testicles off and feed them to the dog, slice him head to toe with a jagged piece of rusty metal, cut parts of his body off and feed them to the poor dog as he watched, oh man there would be no end to the terrible things I would do to this guy or anyone who mistreats animals. Not to mention man's best friend.

I know "Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord", but cruelty seems to bring out the very worst in me.

This type of crap disturbs me.

Very, very much!

Odd, how seeing abuse and cruelty causes one to want to be abusive and cruel, isn't it?

Human nature, I suppose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest posts