Sta-Mart - Fargo, ND

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
If you have your wife, girlfriend, daughter, etc. riding with you in the truck, ...

Do not...

I repeat:

DO NOT... stop here.

It will screw up your schedule & get expensive...

20141012_210434.jpg
20141012_210515.jpg
20141012_210602.jpg
20141012_210635.jpg
20141012_210700.jpg

You've been warned.

Good restaurant if you're not with any non-CMV-driving females, though.

If you have your wife, girlfriend, daughter, etc. riding with you in the truck, ...

Do not...

I repeat:

DO NOT... stop here.

It will screw up your schedule & get expensive.

You've been warned.

Good restaurant if you're not with any non-CMV-driving females, though.
Honest to Christ I can think of a few that i would never stop there with.

My dumb ass went ahead & sent her those pictures & said "I'm here & you're not, HA HA HA".

She told me not to delete the pictures because she can't see them very well on her dumb-phone. o_O

Hmm.... "company policy says I can't have riders unless I've been full-time for 6 months"..... that oughta work. ;)

My dumb ass went ahead & sent her those pictures & said "I'm here & you're not, HA HA HA".

She told me not to delete the pictures because she can't see them very well on her dumb-phone. o_O

Hmm.... "company policy says I can't have riders unless I've been full-time for 6 months"..... that oughta work. ;)
so what are you gonna do when the 6 month mark hits :confused-96:. you know she will want to go:D

Yes. To protect her from those oil patch guys who haven't seen a female in a few months, much less, an attractive female. Not sayin' anything bad about the snow queens in North Dakota, but ....damn.
Actually there's quite a few hot chicks around here. And not as many fatties as you'd think given the climate. Apparently shivering is good exercise.

Yes. To protect her from those oil patch guys who haven't seen a female in a few months, much less, an attractive female. Not sayin' anything bad about the snow queens in North Dakota, but ....damn.

I actually had a drunk female fall on top of me after the bar closed in the Simonson Truck Stop in Grand Forks once. At least Fargo has a Hooters...Grand Forks didn't even bother and there's a whole college RIGHT in town!

You really think he will be out here for 6 months? 6 weeks even? :stirpot2:
heck no I don't :D. why in the heck did he even get his CDL:confused-96:. wait a minute it must have been the pipe dreams of how glorious trucking is and that he could make millions :D

He's already been home 3 times in what...a week and a half?

Cripessake, sometimes I think I'm running an LTL shop!
10 hour breaks don't count.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread