Sports Talk Live #2

4mer Trucker

Supporter
Well Del....I ain't sure how the 'Skins offense will be if we have a season..but our defense is looking pretty darn strong on paper!! Have ya' seen Chase Young highlights?? Lol! Now if The Dan stays out of Riviera's way maybe we can go 8 & 8 this year!! And for us that is a dang good year!!
Young should really help out the Defense that spent too much time on the Field last Season due to the ineptitude of the Offense

BigBob410

Young should really help out the Defense that spent too much time on the Field last Season due to the ineptitude of the Offense
Yeah we're hoping Riverboat Ron will get that straight!! And if a QB steps up well maybe we can get to .500!! Sad state of affairs when your team is Soo bad you pray for a mediocre season!!! Lol!

Last edited:

AK7

Rigjockey

The Grand Poobah!
Supporter
Rule starts at the 2:20 mark ....
Wow that is crazy man. I did know about that rule.

I miss baseball so damned much!
I can't handle a summer with out baseball even if they have to play without fans in the stands i would be cool with that.

If there ever was a good a good reason to break self isolation and social distancing rules...........Baseball would be the only acceptable reason

KillingTime

Camp opens 7/10 (I think I remember that correctly) to attempt to finish the season. 24 team tournament (7 teams eliminated from competition). Seeding to sorted out within the tourney. To be held at 2 sites..... It'll be interesting. Unorthodox.... I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it.... The NHL has, after all, not awarded The Stanley 2 times (Spanish Flu, 1919 & Lockout, 2005).

AK7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest posts

Latest posts