SPECIAL REPORT: Comments on HOS regs due by Feb. 15

The public has until Friday, Feb. 15, to comment on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s interim final rule on the hours-of-service regulations. To see how to comment, click here. You will need the Docket ID, which is FMCSA-2004-19608. You must include it on any comments you submit by fax, mail or in person. In order to comment electronically, you will need the Document ID. That is FMCSA-2004-19608-2528.

More...

Comments on the interim final rule will be accepted through Feb. 15. To see how to comment, click here. You will need the Docket ID, which is FMCSA-2004-19608. You must include it on any comments you submit by fax, mail or in person. In order to comment electronically, you will need the Document ID. That is FMCSA-2004-19608-2528.

-----------------------------------

The above is the final paragraph of the article listed above. Everyone needs to provide any comments they have in regard to this subject. I know just about everybody has an opinion on this, so rather than just talk about it to each other, get your thoughts to the FMCSA.

Sending my comments tonight. I wonder if anybody will even pay attention to them? Guess you gotta at least try though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread