Sorry, no access to OUR lovely bathroom.

Didn't know they had one in Iowa...

About a decade ago a company I worked for did alot or Ryder Logistics overflow and for awhile I'd be at that big plant in Chattanooga almost every week

Heck that carrier ya almost lived on I-75 back n forth from Indiana Michigan n Ohio to the Southeast

At VW they still let drivers in the bathroom but they've got yellow caution tape up and drivers hafta stay inside yellow lines painted on the floor.

View attachment 71579

Those lines on the floor were painted years ago though, because one of the mechanics is a total asshole who hates drivers, and some of the drivers antagonize him on purpose because he's an ass.
How many times has the tape gotten cut?

No idea. But I saw plenty of drivers duck under it and go get stuff out of their trucks when they were in the shop.
Yeah Schneider has "no drivers allowed in service bays" signs up all over but they would still wave me in to talk to them.

Dunno if it's a night shift thing or just a "he doesn't look as hopeless as these other goobs" thing. Probably the former. I do look hopeless.

Yeah Schneider has "no drivers allowed in service bays" signs up all over but they would still wave me in to talk to them.

Dunno if it's a night shift thing or just a "he doesn't look as hopeless as these other goobs" thing. Probably the former. I do look hopeless.
Rumor mill says they've had incidents with drivers starting up the trucks and trying to back them out of the shop while mechanics were under them.

Half of the drivers come in dressed like this too. Not exactly a fine representation of humanity.

20200919_090313.jpg

Ordinarily I ignore those types but I had to get this guy's picture and send it to Sinister to join in the mocking of the guy because this particular guy was in there in his pajamas, and complaining to other drivers that the head of operations talks disrespectfully to him.

Rumor mill says they've had incidents with drivers starting up the trucks and trying to back them out of the shop while mechanics were under them.

Half of the drivers come in dressed like this too. Not exactly a fine representation of humanity.

View attachment 71606

Ordinarily I ignore those types but I had to get this guy's picture and send it to Sinister to join in the mocking of the guy because this particular guy was in there in his pajamas, and complaining to other drivers that the head of operations talks disrespectfully to him.
Atleast he's got sneakers ...

Some walk in with their Flip-Flops

View attachment 71606

They have an express bay where you don't ever get out so I don't think that's entirely it. Unless they don't ever use that bay if they need to get under. I'm not sure but I've used it and gotten out anyway. Lol.

View attachment 71606

I don't wear anything but steel toed work boots.

Anywhere... even weddings and funerals. 😉
You ever see ones that are that calibre and just feel some of your own brain cells die just from being too close to the troglodyte?

Guess we’ll get along great.

I avoid the ones dressed all like a trucker with their jeans, boots and belt buckles.

Nothing like a poser.

Guess we’ll get along great.

I avoid the ones dressed all like a trucker with their jeans, boots and belt buckles.

Nothing like a poser.
Cant forget the baseball cap with the Caterpillar logo on it.

I don't wear anything but steel toed work boots.

Anywhere... even weddings and funerals. 😉
I'm wearing hiking boots but they look kinda like regular old workboots..

If Im working somewhere that makes ya Wear steel toe I'll breakout my Met-Guards..

Way more comfortable than most standard steel toes and "protects" the Entire foot not just the toes..

images.jpeg

For the guys working out of the terminal the shop is were everyone gathers in the morning to bullshit while their truck warms up in the winter.

For us that work at the plant, the best way to get the truck warmed up is to actually start driving it. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread