Snowflake Truckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really doesn’t matter to me who gets offended by off the wall comments about who drives what truck. In general, people need to grow thicker skin.

What does matter to me is when nobody has even he slightest amount of respect for the forum or a brand new member and takes to this type of nonsense and totally disregards the person took the time to show up here to ask a question.

I’ve been very lenient about this, far more than you would ever see in any remotely busy forum. You probably see it all the time on Facebook, and if Virtually unmoderated nonsense is the type of content you prefer, maybe it is best if you find 20-30 Facebook groups to go troll.

There is a time and a place for it here, unfortunately, too many of you can’t figure out can’t figure this out, resulting in new members leaving as fast as they got here, and me having to delete 50 posts out of a thread just to make it halfway presentable here.

It needs to stop now, and until it does, expect the moderation to be tighter than normal in this area. Why? Because I have nicely asked too many times already and I am sick of seeing an extreme minority destroy any chance of this forum growing.

You should actually cut out the cancer that causes most of it, but they are the ELD and not the HOS right?

I’m not into any sort of blame game. It takes two, or in this case, more than two.

I’ve told people to use the ignore feature. Most refuse, even though it would totally solve the problem quickly. For whatever reason, people just can’t wait to attack somebody or something they don’t like here. It runs off members and that is my only concern. I don’t pay $100’s per month to keep this place going only to have a few people shit on it daily.

As far as I am concerned, it doesn’t matter if you started it or if you simply took the bait and continued it. I’m done with all of it.

The one thing I do know as fact is, when this nonsense happens, and when it happens to a new members thread, it is a 99% certainty that they won’t be back. Those who enjoy the flame wars and name calling really don’t care about that though. They got to have their fun, left the dumpster fire burning once they went to bed, and will be back the next day to see what kind of shit they can stir up the next day.

I’m not into any sort of blame game. It takes two, or in this case, more than two.

I’ve told people to use the ignore feature. Most refuse, even though it would totally solve the problem quickly. For whatever reason, people just can’t wait to attack somebody or something they don’t like here. It runs off members and that is my only concern. I don’t pay $100’s per month to keep this place going only to have a few people **** on it daily.

As far as I am concerned, it doesn’t matter if you started it or if you simply took the bait and continued it. I’m done with all of it.

The one thing I do know as fact is, when this nonsense happens, and when it happens to a new members thread, it is a 99% certainty that they won’t be back. Those who enjoy the flame wars and name calling really don’t care about that though. They got to have their fun, left the dumpster fire burning once they went to bed, and will be back the next day to see what kind of **** they can stir up the next day.
Touché I won’t hang around a place where someone is allowed to talk shit about me and I can’t go back at em. Later.

I’ve told people to use the ignore feature. Most refuse, even though it would totally solve the problem quickly. For whatever reason, people just can’t wait to attack somebody or something they don’t like here. It runs off members and that is my only concern. I don’t pay $100’s per month to keep this place going only to have a few people **** on it daily.

The one thing I do know as fact is, when this nonsense happens, and when it happens to a new members thread, it is a 99% certainty that they won’t be back. Those who enjoy the flame wars and name calling really don’t care about that though. They got to have their fun, left the dumpster fire burning once they went to bed, and will be back the next day to see what kind of **** they can stir up the next day.
Time and place people.

Somebody get me another apple......

My son-in-law's 3 little trees produced. It's time to make cider. Who says attorneys can't work?View attachment 52155
i just had bought 2 bags of "jazz" apples yesterday at Mc Wally's World....

pretty darned good, and not very large......i think they are also known as "lunch box apples"..??

You're wearing ****ING SOCKS AND ****ING SANDALS!!!!

Shut the hell up!

:rolllaugh3:

When you're 70 years old, you wear socks with sandals and when your adult kids start laughing at you for it, you roll your eyes and say "oh who cares?"

Just ask my dad. He knows what I'm talking about.

:rolllaugh3:

He has no idea that a picture of his feet are Sinister's avatar though

:rolllaugh3: :rolllaugh3: :rolllaugh3:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread